DEBATE SPINNING ASIDE....THE POLLING REALITY

New Rasmussen overnight polling has Romney pulling ahead in swing states...Romney is +5 over Obama, two days ago Romney's lead was +4..the swing state trend is looking good....

So much for Obamazombies claiming he won the debates....the American electorate is tired of Obama's incompetence, lies, and anti-American attitudes. We want change with hope.

http://www.therightscoop.com/rasmuss...-4-nationwide/

Here’s the recent history of the swing state tracking poll:

October 23, 2012 45 50 Romney +5
October 22, 2012 46 49 Romney +3 (Debate 3)
October 21, 2012 46 50 Romney +4
October 20, 2012 46 50 Romney +4
October 19, 2012 47 49 Romney +2
October 18, 2012 48 49 Romney +1
October 17, 2012 50 47 Obama +3
October 16, 2012 49 47 Obama +2 (Debate 2)
October 15, 2012 48 48 Even
New Rasmussen overnight polling has Romney pulling ahead in swing states...Romney is +5 over Obama, two days ago Romney's lead was +4..the swing state trend is looking good....

So much for Obamazombies claiming he won the debates....the American electorate is tired of Obama's incompetence, lies, and anti-American attitudes.

October 15, 2012 48 48 Even Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Translation:

1. Romney got his ass kicked last night and Whirlygig knows it.

2. Debates don't matter unless Romney won the debate. Then they matter a lot.

3. Polls are unimportant or dishonest if the poll shows Obama leading. Polls are trustworthy and of critical importance if the poll shows Romney leading.

That about cover it Whirlygig?
Might need to update your numbers . . .

Flyer
How does it feel to see your hopes and dreams of "Forward" being crushed Timmyboy ?

BTW, to rub salt in your wounds, Gallup shows an even wider Romney lead in the swing states (+6 Romney).

How does it feel to see your hopes and dreams of "Forward" being crushed Timmyboy ?

BTW, to rub salt in your wounds, Gallup shows an even wider Romney lead in the swing states (+6 Romney).

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well, I don't know because I don't feel that way Whirlygig. You flatter yourself in thinking that anything you post up could make me "feel" one way or the other.....besides feeling sorry for how stupid and silly your posts make you look.
That's one way to handle defeat I suppose................ignore reality; la-de-da go plant potatoes, or something.

Well, I don't know because I don't feel that way Whirlygig. You flatter yourself in thinking that anything you post up could make me "feel" one way or the other.....besides feeling sorry for how stupid and silly your posts make you look. Originally Posted by timpage
That's one way to handle defeat I suppose................ignore reality; la-de-da go plant potatoes, or something. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well, Whirly...the "reality" is that we've got two more weeks until the election. I'm glad you're all confident but, thankfully, you don't get to decide who wins before we all vote.
You've continued to rely on two of the most blatantly right leaning polling organizations in the country, Whirlyturd. I don't know what you're trying to prove.

You suppose you can win enough hearts and minds on ECCIE to throw the election to your side in the next two weeks?

I'm sure we can find just as much evidence that you're full of shit.

Probably more.

ACCORDING TO CNN'S POLL OF POLLS:

In Ohio: Obama 48-45 Romney
In Iowa: Obama 51-43 Romney
In Wisconsin: Obama 51-45 Romney
In Florida: Obama 48-49 Romney

Yeah, the Mittster is pulling away... these fucking polls are all over the map. Just like Romney on foreign policy!

LMAO @ dipshit amateur spin artists!
GayAss Rider, feel free to ride the CNN poll train....you're one of the few who derides both Gallup and Rasmussen........deny the accuracy at your own peril. It will make the reality of November 6th harder.
Think what you will on who "WON" the debate last night. One thing is for sure, President Obama did nothing to stop Gov Romney's momentum. Romney “held his own” meaning that “the state of the race is likely unchanged.” With 14 days left until the general election......time is against President Obama.
I'll be fine on Nov. 6 and beyond. Will you?

So much for Obamazombies claiming he won the debates....the American electorate is tired of Obama's incompetence, lies, and anti-American attitudes. We want change with hope.

October 15, 2012 48 48 Even
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you should have used the pew numbers they had a bigger lead .Oh that is right you said they were crooked...
Please provide link that quotes me saying Pew was crooked...thanks in advance.

you should have used the pew numbers they had a bigger lead .Oh that is right you said they were crooked... Originally Posted by ekim008
You've continued to rely on two of the most blatantly right leaning polling organizations in the country, Whirlyturd. I don't know what you're trying to prove.

You suppose you can win enough hearts and minds on ECCIE to throw the election to your side in the next two weeks?

I'm sure we can find just as much evidence that you're full of shit.

Probably more.

ACCORDING TO CNN'S POLL OF POLLS:

In Ohio: Obama 48-45 Romney
In Iowa: Obama 51-43 Romney
In Wisconsin: Obama 51-45 Romney
In Florida: Obama 48-49 Romney

Yeah, the Mittster is pulling away... these fucking polls are all over the map. Just like Romney on foreign policy!

LMAO @ dipshit amateur spin artists! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

How dare you post up those "bad" polls that Whirlygig disagrees with!!!
We don't give a shit in Texas. If obama wins we're going to secede. Say hello to the 2nd Republic of Texas, and welcome to all the businesses and corporations that will be moving here.