Live in Ft. Worth, hobby-ing in Dallas

I am addressing myself to the ladies. Ladies, yesterday I had the pleasure of travelling to Dallas to visit a well respected Provider who gave me an excellent experience! I spent approx. 4 hours from the time I left the house until I returned. I drove just under100 miles round trip for a 1 hr. appointment. I can only afford the time to make such a journey a few times during the year.
My point in this rather lengthy post is this. If you only have an 'incall' in Dallas and you do not do 'outcalls' to Ft. Worth, please refrain from placing an ad in the Ft. Worth Ad section of this site. It is a part of the ad rules, however the Moderators do not seem to police the policy. When I wish to make the sojourn along the Silk-Hobby-Road to Dallas to partake, I am (as I'm sure my fellow Tarrant County hobbyists are), fully capable of perusing the Dallas Ad section for your ad. Thank you all for your kind attention to this matter, thank you for your very kind efforts in taking care of our delicate needs, and above all....Hobby Safe!
If only that was the rule...but unless there has been an unpublicized change, I don't think it is. Ladies who offer outcalls to FW are also allowed to advertise there. I've seen fewer do this, perhaps because a lot of Tarrant County guys check out the Dallas ads if they want outcall (that's what I would do), or maybe they are beginning to understand we prefer they NOT post in the Fort Worth ad section unless they have an incall west of the Dallas/Tarrant County line.

In any event, if you see someone posting in the TC forum who clearly offers neither incall nor outcall in the Westoplex, hit the RTM button. I've done this. That could also be keeping the number of ads down, which is fine by me.
I do outcalls to Ftw, but I don't advertise it very often due to the frustrations voiced by Ftw gentlemen about Dallas providers posting in Ftw.

Should I post my Outcall availability in the Ftw section? I firgure if a guy wants an Outcall from a Dallas lady then he just looks thru the Dallas ads and starts contacting them.

Glad you had a good time in Dallas, Bushjumper.
THN, you just let me know if you get a room over here!

I live east of Dallas and work in Ft Worth. I can hobby either real early in Dallas or 8-5 in panther city.

If was up to me, ads should be placed where they have an incall, even for a day. Most girls will do an outcall anywhere...if the $ is right.
I've done outcalls to FTW, but it never even crossed my mind to post in the FTW section because I'm based in Dallas.

I'm sure it's quite a frustrating situation.
My understanding of the rule is a provider may post in up to 4 ad forums if they provide service to that area. Does not have to have an incall in that area. Nor go to that area all the time. But if they post an ad, they are suppose to be willing to go to that area.

If you Dallas ladies are planning a visit to Tarrant county, by all means, post an ad in the Ft Worth ad forum. Just please be specific when you plan to be there or when you are available for an outcall. And Tarrant county is a big place. A general area you will be in would be very helpful.

What we don't need is someone posting an ad hoping the guys will travel to Dallas to see them. We know there are providers in Dallas. And we know how to find them.
Fortunately, most ladies have gotten the message and avoid posting in the FW ad forum unless they have an incall here. It just seems like a lot sometimes due to the small number of ladies in Tarrant County relative to the DFW market as a whole.
OBSG, I think most FW guys would prefer the outcall-only ladies keep their ads in the Dallas forum. Sure, it's their right to post in the FW forum, but I think most guys looking for outcall are checking the Dallas board.
I am with you bushjumper ! It is so frustrating to click on the ads for ft worth ,just hoping the young lady is visiting the area . I wish the mods would change this up .

Old but still going, Like most of us ,I cannot do outcall to my house. I would be curious just how much outcall is really in Ft Worth . Minimal at best ,I would guess.

I bet ,this has been brought up at least 5 times!!!!!!
I do outcalls to Ftw, but I don't advertise it very often due to the frustrations voiced by Ftw gentlemen about Dallas providers posting in Ftw.

Should I post my Outcall availability in the Ftw section? I firgure if a guy wants an Outcall from a Dallas lady then he just looks thru the Dallas ads and starts contacting them.

Glad you had a good time in Dallas, Bushjumper. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
The rule is you may post in the Ft. Worth section. The preference is to indicate 'Outcall' to Ft. Worth, or not advertise at all. Best choice is to get an 'Incall' for a period of time, a few days, a week, but do let us know in advance so we can plan ahead.
Dear lady, 'good time' is a vast understatement! I just posted the Review. Quote: "perhaps the best time I've ever had in the Hobby".
I am with you bushjumper ! It is so frustrating to click on the ads for ft worth ,just hoping the young lady is visiting the area . I wish the mods would change this up .

Old but still going, Like most of us ,I cannot do outcall to my house. I would be curious just how much outcall is really in Ft Worth . Minimal at best ,I would guess.

I bet ,this has been brought up at least 5 times!!!!!! Originally Posted by crunchtime
Keep in mind, an outcall does not have to be to your residence. You can always get a room then invite her over to there. In fact, a couple of friends and I are considering getting an efficiency apartment so we have a place to bring ladies for fun time without the hassle of hotels and the safety issues of notels. Also gives us a place to have a change of cloths, stock some liquor, etc.
Well I happen to live in Tarrant County too but I make the drive to Uptown EVERYDAY! Sometimes twice a day!

It's a 25-30 minute drive to my Incall depending on time of day and traffic. It's always an hour or more drive on the way home for me!

Sometimes I come from Frisco! And it's a hell of a drive with traffic down the flippin' the Tollway!

For years I shared an Incall in the Mid-Cities but have made Uptown my permanent location and I will more likely have another location in the Mid-Cities Area again this summer!
But I do offer outcalls to all cities of Ft.Worth.
becasue of my situation with driving i do outcalls here in Tarrant county and i do ask the lady im intrested in if she minds coming to see me all the way from Dallas. So far not one has had an issue.

i understand tryin to find a provider for that incall in fort worth, sometimes it seems Dallas gets all the attention and fort Worth is an after thought.
Drive to Dallas? Don't even like thinking about it. But you guys are pretty well trained.
[QUOTE=thathottnurse;1056719651]I do outcalls to Ftw, but I don't advertise it very often due to the frustrations voiced by Ftw gentlemen about Dallas providers posting in Ftw.

Could my dreams come true?