Back from Dead and struck by Zeus bolt immediately...

I saw Justin, Random, biglatin & cat are doing good with scoring some talent. Thanks brothers for all the Intel you guys are contributing to us fuckers.

So, I been away from eccie and Dallas for a little while and recently moved back to D town & I thought let's fish some non hobby fishes & I been fishing some mature ones cause I felt younger ones are gold diggers & bratty. So I found this late 30s or near 40s milf and started messing with her and we agreed to have a meet and greet on one fine evening. We agreed to meet at a bar and restaurant at a cold fucking evening.
I showed up as we planned and waited for her for a little and while and she walked toward me and we greeted each other with a Hello kiss and went to have some drinks. We ordered drinks and started conversation and everything is going fine she is getting little touchy and throwing herself on me, I know I'm not Adonis or any model. So I took her signal and asked is he wanna have something to eat and we take this party to the back area where it was more private than bar counter. Being a cold evening we were the only people who were at that private area. We ordered food and she ordered one more drinks as I saw she is becoming bit tipsy. We agreed to something and we started kissing like long lost lovers and she started rubbing all over my crotch and by the time I'm already hard & when I turned around I saw this young waitress who was waiting our tables asked if anything else and she ordered one more drink though I didn't said no but I sure know she is getting more tipsy and slurry. So once we are done with dinner and she started rubbing my crotch and kissing with more passion. All of a sudden she started asking me to pull my dick outta my pants and I was like what!!! She became aggressive and started unzipping my pants and asking me to pull it out and who am I to say no to a cock hungry women. I obliged her and pulled my dick outta my pants and she immediately started blowing me there at our table. As she stopped and took my hand and directed me to her pussy which was already soaked and I started fingering her pussy and all of a sudden gushhhhh... She squirted and again and again. She wet her pants and I cleaned our booth seats with the table cloth and she went to ladies room and came back mad saying I should have ate her and drank her squirt and may be she don't wanna see me anymore. I felt situation is getting outta control and I cleared the cheque and left her there with soaked pants.

Overall it's fun.

The point of sharing this is just for my fun I know this ain't help of give any info that's useful to anyone. I know some will call this fiction or not true but heck I believe everything, we'll almost not everything you ppl said. So it's your call
What's her #? Lol
Lol, I'm not yet done with her but will definitely share her with a few.
What's her #? Lol Originally Posted by justinslayer
Yes we must welcome her to the fold lmao
im sorry, what is the reason for this post?
im sorry, what is the reason for this post? Originally Posted by cage196
For your reading pleasure, of course. Truth or fiction, good story!
  • MRMR
  • 01-15-2016, 06:22 PM
Gotta love a good Girl.
Thanks and please share
yeah we need that whores info