To DFW Providers

From my traveling experience, this is looooong overdue! Thank you! I am definitely a spoiled motherfucker and I will never take your services for granted again. You all is smart, you all is kind, and god damnit! You all is important! You definitely bring a ray of sunshine into my world! Much love!

- Ole Darkey!
From my traveling experience, this is looooong overdue! Thank you! I am definitely a spoiled motherfucker and I will never take your services for granted again. You all is smart, you all is kind, and god damnit! You all is important! You definitely bring a ray of sunshine into my world! Much love!

- Ole Darkey! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

Fuckin A Right Man.
Love you too sweetie
That was really sweet DK, thanks. You're a pretty awesome guy, easy to spoil! That's what happens when you treat the ladies well.
And I love The Help reference.
Aren't you a sweetie? Seems to me like you need to widen your circle of friends
52 reviews Darkey, you're almost at the point where they'll be seeking YOU out! Keep it up .gif bro.
That was really sweet DK Originally Posted by GingerKatt
sweet? did you not notice the profanity-laced comments?

he fucking cursed every other God Damn word.. that shit is not "sweet".

oh wait.. never mind the profanity.. the sentiment is sweet, I agree.. and I concur.

y'all do remember DarkeyKong is my alter-ego, right?
I read that in a Dj Khalid voice lol

I agree guys in Dallas have it the best. The widest selection of providers and the lowest rates.

Very nice to read a thank you post instead of a complaining one

Thank you!
A world class assortment of pussy here in the Metromess.

Thank you, ladies, for taking our money and sharing your sex. I for one enjoy it immensely.
That's so sweet! XOXOXOXOXO
I love dallas!
Aren't you a sweetie? Seems to me like you need to widen your circle of friends Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Absolutely! Have any suggestions?

52 reviews Darkey, you're almost at the point where they'll be seeking YOU out! Keep it up .gif bro. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yeah man, I'm trying to reach veteran status, lol!

sweet? did you not notice the profanity-laced comments?

he fucking cursed every other God Damn word.. that shit is not "sweet".

oh wait.. never mind the profanity.. the sentiment is sweet, I agree.. and I concur.

y'all do remember DarkeyKong is my alter-ego, right? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow, I know myself so well, I knew I wouldn't have been able to pull the wool over my own eyes. Damn it!

I read that in a Dj Khalid voice lol

I agree guys in Dallas have it the best. The widest selection of providers and the lowest rates.

Very nice to read a thank you post instead of a complaining one

Thank you! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I have to say, you have one hell of an imagination. I couldn't even imagine that post in a DJ Khaled voice. You're welcome!

I'm just going to use this emoticon because I think it's pretty damn awesome, it has no relevance whatsoever. It kind of reminds me of Liu Kang's "Animality" in Mortal Kombat.

Look at Darley and his threAD. LOL. You are right though, I've tried to hobby in other cities and it just isn't the same
Aw Thanks DK! I was seeing you were having some trouble away from us...
+ 100 % well said