Hobby Vacation to DFW for me - but I have some questions.....

• tml
  • 03-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey gang....

I used to post regularly in the DFW board on ASPD (handle there was TMLink74)- though my travels haven't taken me to the Metroplex nearly as often in the last 2-3 years. That said, I'm taking some vacation time the first half of next week, and I'm looking for some help with some suggestions on what (and who) to do while I'm down there....

Here's what I'm thinking....I'll probably do some "typical" touristy stuff while I'm there, and in addition, I'll probably have a couple of sessions per day (for three days that I'm there)....so I'm budgeted for 6 sessions while there - maybe 7 if I'm cautious.

That said, I have three questions....

1.) (to everyone) Is there anything in particular that I SHOULDN'T MISS while I'm down there. (I'm planning on doing the Cowboys Stadium tour, but other than that, I don't have an agenda for my "typical" tourist stuff)

2.) (to the guys) I'm not asking you guys to do my research for me, but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on ladies I ABSOLUTELY MUST include in my research. I like very passionate providers - full GFE. For instance, Shay at SCS was my ATF (she and I just "clicked"....in fact, if she were still working, I'd probably just see her 6 times and not ask for help - haha).

Other ladies that are like what I'm looking for are Payton, Laylonie and Devyn. I'm planning on calling Devyn, and MAYBE Laylonie this week - but I'm wanting some new experiences, too.

3.) (to the ladies) Are there any ladies out there that might be interested in accompanying me to one of the "typical" touristy places you suggest....maybe someplace you've never been yet, but "always wanted" to go? I'd love to have the company.....and maybe it could be the prelude to a BCD session between us?
  • tml
  • 03-25-2011, 01:45 PM
By the way.....ladies can feel free to reply if they want to be included in my research as well....no promises of course - but obviously knowing that you WANT to me to see you can't hurt your chances.....
Autumn Spring
Tara
Berkleigh
  • tml
  • 03-25-2011, 04:45 PM
By "Tara," I assume you're referring to Tara Evans? If not, can you specify? She was already on my list, but the other two were not - so thank you very much for the intel
for the "touristy" stuff, what are your interests? history, architecture, art, nature, shopping, walking [nice walking trails in greenbelts], watching sunsets over lakes??
the more info you provide increases the probability of more useful suggestions.

same goes for women - what are your likes, dislikes, age, size, bodyshape, attitude to activities, etc.

finally, in what part of the area will you be staying? you dont have to mention the hotel, but you could mention the city [for example, irving, addison, grapevine, etc.] or the area w/in dallas [for example, downtown, galleria, Stemmons Fwy (I-35E), etc] or fort worth.

again - give some to get some.

regardless, hope you have a deliteful time in our part of the world!! [tourism and playtime!!]
  • tml
  • 03-25-2011, 06:29 PM
PMD - thanks for the input.....and you're right, I haven't given you anywhere near enough info on the "touristy" stuff I'd like. History would be great - especially anything Texas history....good night-life maybe....but really, I would consider just about anything.....my interests are pretty diverse, and I would consider anything that someone felt was worthy of bringing up....

As for women - my initial description pretty much included all of my "Must Haves." Any provider who lives up to the reputation/services of the ladies I mentioned would be one I'd like to know about. I can tell you a few PREFERENCES that I haven't already listed.....but I must stress that anything in this post is not a "deal-breaker." They would be more "tie-breakers" for me. These would include:

Age - 20s/early 30s
Body Shape - Athletic builds are my favorite, but anyone height/weight proportionate.
Likes/Dislikes/Attitude - like I said, passionate GFE.....all of the normal acronyms (BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc.....preferably MSOG also, for when I'm feeling particularly good....though that's a "tie-breaker"). But the "passionate" is the most important. Someone who enjoys what they do, or at least fakes it really well.

I should also clarify one other thing (and thank you PMD for bringing this potential for confusion to my attention via PM).....I'm not looking to see 6 or 7 different ladies....not at all. I hope to narrow it down to 2 (or 3 at most.....like I said, I'd see Shay exclusively were she still available) and divide up my time between them. I'm just looking to identify which ones I want to see.
The weather is perfect right now for a visit.

The Cowboy tour is cool.

Grapevine... The Gaylord Hotel and Glass Cactus Club right next door is a good time.

Tara is in East Dallas and there's several good restaurants right on Lake Ray Hubbard near her.
Ft. Worth has some good Honky Tonks, Tex-Mex, and the Amon Carter Southwest Museum.

Dallas has the World Aquarium, Dallas Museum of Art, the Kennedy Museum if you must,
good restaurants in the nearby Uptown area, and uptown ladies. You could go to see the Mavs or Stars at the AA Center and check out the giant TV screens and the scene of Victory Park.

The North Dallas tollway near the Galleria has every thing a guy could want.

Have a great visit!
Here is a historical touristy place. I have enjoyed it a few times myself.

http://www.jfk.org/
Go exploring . . . watch out for the trannies . . . unless you are into that . . .
I was going to suggest the Sixth Floor Museum myself. It's a must.

If you like art, other than the Dallas Museum of Art in Dallas, close by there is the Nasher Sculpture Gardens and the Crow Collection of Asian Art in the Trammel Crow building across the street from the other two. It's small and very nice.

If you like SMU and art, The Meadows Museum (on the SMU campus) features Spanish pieces.

I don't know much about sports, but Fort Worth is a cultural mecca. I'm sure that they have a lot of sex and pretty girls in Fort Worth as well.

Finally, the State Fair of Texas houses five museums and has the largest collection of Art Deco buildings in the US. The museums are very nice as well. And The Dallas Arboretum is a world class garden. If you're coming into town soon, Dallas Blooms will be going on and it's a great place to take a date and have a picnic. It's alright to bring a bottle of wine on the grounds as well which for some, is a nice touch.

There are vaudeville shows and theater. Alot of that sort of thing. The Dallas Symphony is good and performers like Yo-Yo Ma, who will be there this week, are frequent.

Have fun in town!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I'd like to point out that Cameron0908 and Shelly Snow--both very much worth your while--share an incall just a few exits west of Cowboys Stadium off I-30.
Hi I would love to spend some quality gfe time with you. Pleas check my reviews
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-26-2011, 04:59 PM
The 6th Floor Museum is one of my fav tourist spots in Dallas.. I've taken most of my family.. and I still haven't gotten bored of it even after multiple trips.

Get the audio tour... and just take your time.
There are many different places you can go all depends on your mood I guess. I would love to show you around...... hope your visit is a great one!
If you're into sushi, there is a 24 hour place in downtown that is awesome called 'Sushi World'.