Good Chemistry and Doubles

I know sometimes there just isn't good chemistry in a session.
Sometimes you grind through it and make the best of it.
Sometimes you know it right away and you make your peace and wish each other the best, no harm, no foul.

Other times, it starts off rocky and ends up being a wonderful session.

Have had a few of those where there have been nerves and then after a few giggles or a slight embarrassment cuts the tension in the air and then we are fast friends.

But today just made me think that I really enjoy finding someone that I just have great chemistry with.

Finding someone to work with that brings out the best sides of you and you in her is just amazing. It also makes the client shine and have the best time as well.

It such a rare thing to find in the hobby and I hope that more people that are in this lifestyle have the opportunity to have such sensual and enjoyable times with people that bring out the best in them as well.

I have only had a couple of doubles partners that I have really clicked with over the years.

Guys, do you have some favorite ladies you like to team up with?

For me, I have had true bi sessions and non-bi sessions and I'm fair game.

I have had truly enjoyable experiences with both types of sessions.

I would even say that I think the guys have gotten more enjoyment from being sandwiched between both ladies than getting a show from two ladies.
My doctor told me I wouldn't survive a repeat, but the double with you & Reese was epic. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
Que shameless plug. 😉 I've heard several times that Kendall4U and I have that type of chemistry. Maybe it's because we're friends inside and out of the hobby or maybe it's because I'm truly attracted to her.

I know I have always enjoyed playing with ladies, whether it's another provider or the SO of a hobbyist.
Na. Gimme two ladies they just plain don't like each other in an incentivised grudge fuck. Such include, but not limited to: who makes me cum, which one makes the other orgasm more, best insult while eating pussy, etc.
I agree that chemistry is everything Angie. In every doubles session that I have had the constant was Brittney Leigh. She arranged whom we met every time. The two best were ladies who were as bi as she was. The other sessions were OK, just not special.
KellyTNT and XOSadie, I introduced them and we had many fun times together
ItalianPrincess and about anyone was always a great time
Doubles is when I pay twice as much and they only have to work half as much, each.

Threesomes are when everybody is fully engaged. Chemistry and Bi are a must!

Cassandra L'More was the BEST!
Yupper Cassandra was the best
I agree that chemistry is everything Angie. In every doubles session that I have had the constant was Brittney Leigh. She arranged whom we met every time. The two best were ladies who were as bi as she was. The other sessions were OK, just not special. Originally Posted by mellobugler
I concur...a three-way with Brit and [fill in the blank] was always an adventure!
Me and JustJackie play naughty and nice
I've had partners that were bi and not bi and both with the ones I have become friends with I think the chemistry just becomes stronger.

Even with Reese, we had been in contact enough times over the years that walking in the room with her and just getting down with a client that she had seen so many times was just like seeing an old friend so that made things really fun.

I think there would be some ladies I would enjoy seeing just from how easy it is to communicate with them from references.

Kendall4U, I'm thinking of you off the top of my head.
Two more were HoneyRose and SpikeBaby what a pair they were
Mmm good doubles are yummy.. I have an awesome sexy doubles gal in Dallas.. AngelaS...we are like the Thelma n Louise of the hobby world!
Connection/chemistry are key!!
I absolutely love to play with girls and have had the chance to get to know several ladies VERY well. The lovely Laura Lynn, Cassandra, THN, Jessica, Spikebaby, Sinful Pleasure...I am excited because I am getting to see two new (to me) ladies this Saturday. Woot Woot!
Angie you have been on my radar for a hot minute. We need to find a brave taker!
I absolutely love to play with girls and have had the chance to get to know several ladies VERY well. The lovely Laura Lynn, Cassandra, THN, Jessica, Spikebaby, Sinful Pleasure...I am excited because I am getting to see two new (to me) ladies this Saturday. Woot Woot!
Angie you have been on my radar for a hot minute. We need to find a brave taker! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I will find a plane ticket and get there ASAP for that! Yes please! Not just yes, but hell yes!