when booking an appt goes bad...

• amora
  • 06-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Omg, a premium member today pm'd me to book. He claimed to have seen my bp ad which had rates and states that i am INDEPENDENT. however he said he didnt understand what 60,80,140hr meant and more specific questions about services which i told him my menu is FS... i did agree to see him at first but he pm me back asking if he can call me tonight and do i have a pimp or management. Im still leary of him even tho he is a premium member so i thought about it and asked if he was afilliated with any law enforcement he said no. I jus decided to pass on the appointment, he got angry and claimed i must have a pimp and started saying all these nasty things to me for no reason...i just reported him and placed him on the ignore list. Now i feel like he may make up some bogus review because he's upset. I do need to be verified but this is terrible since im still new here.
If you reported him a mod will deal with it. PM abuse is against the Forum Rules.
Sweetie, 'Premium Memebership' means absolutely nothing. All it means is he either (a) owns a credit card (b) can write a review. It's nothing but a title, and premium members are no more important than anyone else. Also, cops do NOT have to say, "why yes, as a matter of fact, I am affiliated with law enforcement!". They are not obligated to reveal themselves when you ask.

The only way to stay safe is to screen. Check their references each and every time, even if it means you have to wait a day or two to hear back from the ladies he refers you to. You cannot cut corners in this business.

Unfortunately, because you are new, you are going to run into more problems. But if you stay vigilant in your screening, things will fall into place and the bad guys will move on to the next lady. Hang in there!
Omg, a premium member today pm'd me... Im still leary of him even tho he is a premium member

so i thought about it and asked if he was afilliated with any law enforcement he said no. Originally Posted by amora
Amora, I think you've made the same assumption that several other ladies have before: That premium membership means the hobbyist has been screened in some king of way.

It only means that he has paid for membership or has written reviews. I would bet that every cop on ECCIE has premium membership! It's something the vice departments would budget for

The cops on the Houston boards DEFINITELY had premium membership because they were writing reviews for new "providers" to earn membership!! (This was right before the Christmas Social of 2010 when numerous hobbyists and providers were busted by the premium member males and they're vouched for "provider" female officers.

Also, asking if he's law enforcement does no good. Cops will lie. It's an urban legend that they have to answer that question truthfully.

Fuck ... the next thing ya'll are going to tell her is there is no Santa Claus and Easter Bunny.
Fuck ... the next thing ya'll are going to tell her is there is no Santa Claus and Easter Bunny. Originally Posted by pyramider
dont forget about jesus and the female gspot.
Amora,

One thing for sure, if you don't feel right about an appointment, don't do it. Your instinct may have been wrong, but it may well have been right.

The ladies here have offered good advice. Premium membership means nothing.

Have you looked into joining P411?

Screen well, all of the time, treat your clients right and the reviews will come.
Play safely, and most importantly, have fun.

Clouddancer
I thought everyone knew cops didn't have to say they were cops when asked.
  • zebra
  • 06-03-2012, 09:44 PM
+1

Amora,

One thing for sure, if you don't feel right about an appointment, don't do it. Your instinct may have been wrong, but it may well have been right.

The ladies here have offered good advice. Premium membership means nothing.

Have you looked into joining P411?

Screen well, all of the time, treat your clients right and the reviews will come.
Play safely, and most importantly, have fun.

Clouddancer Originally Posted by Clouddancer