To wtf

• oeb11
  • 01-25-2021, 07:23 AM
wtf - the long-running thread "The news in Political Cartoons" - begun august, 2019, is one of the longest running and most posted threads in this forum.

One of teh prolific posters of the 'leftist' persuasion is now unable to represent the 'leftist' POV.

I respectfully invite wtf to take his place - and post a daily representation of teh 'leftist' POV.

In complete accordance with forum rules, of course.

Thank You for considering this invitation, valued poster.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2021, 10:20 AM
I am not a leftist. I do however invite you to jump in a pile of horseshit.

I of course will not be joining either pile.
  • oeb11
  • 01-25-2021, 12:19 PM
I cannot read wtf - he is on ignore
takes very little imagination to understand the scatology of the response
Such a shame - communication and debate should be better served on this Forum!
I am not a leftist. I do however invite you to jump in a pile of horseshit.

I of course will not be joining either pile. Originally Posted by WTF
I cannot read wtf - he is on ignore
takes very little imagination to understand the scatology of the response
Such a shame - communication and debate should be better served on this Forum! Originally Posted by oeb11
Does that help Sir ????
  • oeb11
  • 01-25-2021, 12:38 PM
Thank you - OSD.

A shame that some posters are unable to communicate in an articulate, cogent , and constructive fashion.

Nor reply politely to a cordial invitation.
LexusLover, myself and many other posters have been jousting with WTF since 2003 with aspd.net. Maybe even before that.

I'm not kidding when I say it took him 5 years to successfully post a simple link. He tried and tried and tried.

I'm not kidding when I say WTF has a reading comprehension problem and the inability to form logical conclusions. Just look at his post history.

I used to have "The seven steps are debating a topic with WTF." HE's that predictable.

One thing has remained true, when he starts with the homosexual imagery you know he's admitted defeat.

But I join you in requesting WTF to post pics/toons in that thread as I suspect as to where it is going.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2021, 04:55 PM
Gnads....you righties have bitched about me not posting links; posting too many emojis; post too many memes ; posting to many pictures ; ape nuts.

Now you're WANTING me to post in some thread that I've never bothered to even open that I can remember?

What are you and oeb wanting to rtm a potential post I would make in there?

I'm suprised the Mods haven't banned you both for those taunting posts.

Be funny to hear oeb cry about getting his free speech taken away when he got back from a ban.
Gnads....you righties have bitched about me not posting links; posting too many emojis; post too many memes ; posting to many pictures ; ape nuts.

Now you're WANTING me to post in some thread that I've never bothered to even open that I can remember?

Be funny to hear oeb cry about getting his free speech taken away when he got back from a ban. Originally Posted by WTF
Your welcome Sir Op

ugh I feel dirty now dang nab it
negotiations seem not going well Sir
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2021, 06:56 PM
Your welcome Sir Op

ugh I feel dirty now dang nab it
negotiations seem not going well Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Don't feel dirty...

I'm confident I can have oeb jumping in a fresh pile of horseshit quicker than a Dung Beetle !

Be funny to hear oeb cry about getting his free speech taken away when he got back from a ban. Originally Posted by WTF
I've never been banned and barely pointed. You've been banned multiple times for various infractions. You've come back from a ban and within weeks, stompped off to another ban. So when you say it'll be funny to hear oeb cry about getting his free speech taken away is hilariously ironic.

Edit: You forgot the times you used movie quotes and music lyrics as foundations for your arguments.
Don't feel dirty...

I'm confident I can have oeb jumping in a fresh pile of horseshit quicker than a Dung Beetle !

Originally Posted by WTF
mmmm ok
Maybe should reply in his thread.
[QUOTE=matchingmole;1062343950][/QUOTE slicing somebody's head off is f****** disgusting this post do really needs to be blocked please remove this these pictures as it makes me puke up too much.
LexusLover, myself and many other posters have been jousting with WTF since 2003 with aspd.net. Maybe even before that.

I'm not kidding when I say it took him 5 years to successfully post a simple link. He tried and tried and tried.

I'm not kidding when I say WTF has a reading comprehension problem and the inability to form logical conclusions. Just look at his post history.

I used to have "The seven steps are debating a topic with WTF." HE's that predictable.

One thing has remained true, when he starts with the homosexual imagery you know he's admitted defeat.

But I join you in requesting WTF to post pics/toons in that thread as I suspect as to where it is going. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Dang back in 2003 I was on TER. And did chat rooms of yahoo.