Help? Can someone explain why my review was denied PA credit?

• newd
  • 01-10-2015, 09:23 AM
I've read the reasons a review would get denied and I don't see why I was denied. My review of trisha.xxx.countrygirl was rejected by geniusman 3 days ago...I sent PM asking for help understanding why and haven't heard anything back. The original rejection included the following:
Duplicate, Misfire, or Incomplete
Reviews which appear to have been submitted by mistake or have several fields of data left blank fall under this rejection category. Please try again and remember to check that each of the fields have been filled out prior to submission. Once approved, you will receive a Premium Access upgrade of 6 weeks.

I don't see what of this explanation applies to my review.

I'd be happy to correct but would like help understanding what needs to be improved (it is my first review, so happy to address any problems.)

Thanks.
from what I can read looks ok
Good first review and an honest one at that! She is a sweetheart I need a revisit soon. Originally Posted by BOATMAN
so guessing ROS was ok
did you try pm'ing all the mods brutusbluto, DDarkness, geniusman, Highwayman64
and a admin DickEmDown

wish I could see the ROS to be sure
maybe it was too good thought you plagiarized it
I agree newd, I just re read it, seems to be you hit what needed to be in the ROS. Not sure why it wasn't approved. Like osd said PM all 4 of the mods and one should be able to give you a better reason why it wasn't approved. Guess that's why I'll never make modtard, I thought it was a good enough review, hell you did better than most first time reviewers. Guess lurking for 5 years helped ya?
maybe it was too good thought you plagiarized it Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Plagiarized from what? 90% of the reviews basically state the same thing, he did have his own twist to this one
maybe it was too good thought you plagiarized it Originally Posted by keeponrisin
how, as it looks he never had PA before
In that case believe the Mod would have told him it was plagiarized....
so in other terms it looked like a very good review therefore it looked too good for a newbie
therefore he must have copied it
I can't see why it was rejected he wrote a novel
way better than most reviews
I said maybe it was too good meaning it was good of course ,kidding about the plagiarizing
Must be ok...he got PA!
op
who checked it for you now that you have PA
And count your blessings it didn't get moved to Toronto.
  • newd
  • 01-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Gents: Thanks to all for the supportive feedback! PA has been resolved by Blutusbluto! I now have PA and will surely be overwhelmed with the new info available!

After long and thoughtful consideration, I've decided to take less time for my 2nd encounter than I did for my first....as I'd like to still be alive when it happens.

Thanks again.
awesome
now don't read any of my reviews till you get that next one in
don't want kill ya with confusion
And count your blessings it didn't get moved to Toronto. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
fucking iggy