had a scary experience need some advice

Just last night I saw a ad on backpage Watertown, I was interested she looked innocent enough so we made arrangements, I met up with her in town at a (so she said her apartment), I went in the place it was filthy so was getting nervous, she acted annoyed she said if she felt nervous she would end the session, then tells me she has her period, I was disappointed, she told me to shut my phone off so I did she acted so annoyed with me,i felt uncomfortable she demanded my money , so I gave it to her, she said take ur clothes off so I did, back of my mind I shouldn't have, but I did, she kept saying I was making her nervous, I know I was a little cuz she was so rude,well anyways the session lasted a total of fifteen minutes, she seemed mad that I was there, well anyways she played with my cock,she was really rough, I didn't get hard nor did she even try, she said oh well I had to leave cause I made her uncomfortable, so we parted ways, in a hurry to leave I left my keys in that apartment, she locked the door and she left too, I had to call her back ,she said it wasn't her apartment, I was like so confused I had to beg her to come back to open the apartment, I guess it was her boyfriend came to unlock the door, she said I made her nervous, it was such a bad experience,
I am writing this cause I feel like was hustled or taken, or did I deserve this cause I feel so bad,
I love woman nor would I hurt any, I feel like I have to try to justify what happen cause I feel like I did something and I deserve what happen
Please community give me some advice to get me through this cause iam hurting really bad
Can you link to the ad so that everyone knows who it is and someone might be able to tell you if it is someone that is known for that. I know there was a girl here in KCMO that would do the same thing. Period, takes shirt off but not bra or pants, says her traveling companion is in bathroom when in actuality it is her Pimp/Manager/BF, whatever you want to call him. If I remember, one person reported that he pulled out a gun.
http://watertown.backpage.com/Female...-here/17100605
This is the ad they changed the picture
Let's thinck about this for a second ... the OP has been a member of icky for four years and has not learned to be very careful when it comes to backpage ... You are on your own with this one.
I'm still new compared to 99.99999999999% of the men on here. Knowing that, some of the more experienced hobbyists will chime in and hopefully be able to help you more than me. IMO......Stay off BP.

Doing a search for her phone number and using google to search for the images turned up nothing. That doesn't always mean anything but, if I were going to meet someone on BP I would want some kind of references or something of that person. Something to show me that she has been a provider/LMT etc., for other people. But someone would have to supply that info and post it somewhere so it doesn't always mean anything either.

Someone always has to TOFTT with new people but now that I have a few ladies that I stick with or can give me a reference to another legit provider, I stay off BP.
Let's thinck about this for a second ... the OP has been a member of icky for four years and has not learned to be very careful when it comes to backpage ... You are on your own with this one. Originally Posted by pyramider
Look just because I have been on eccie for 4years doesn't mean I actively been seeking out arrangements,i made a mistake theres not much providers for Watertown on this sight, iam sure u know this
Over four years I sure you were in lurk mode, which is perfectly fine. I feel sure you were reading some threads especially around where the hell ever Watertown is located. I find it difficult to believe you never ran across warnings/cautions concerning backpage and its advertisers. Please tell me you are not that naive.

Basically, if everything went as you claim it did you got very lucky. Lucky you are only out some money. The key situation, I probably would have said "fuck the keys," but I never take the keys out of pocket. You can always go to Lowes and buy new locks.
Over four years I sure you were in lurk mode, which is perfectly fine. I feel sure you were reading some threads especially around where the hell ever Watertown is located. I find it difficult to believe you never ran across warnings/cautions concerning backpage and its advertisers. Please tell me you are not that naive.

Basically, if everything went as you claim it did you got very lucky. Lucky you are only out some money. The key situation, I probably would have said "fuck the keys," but I never take the keys out of pocket. You can always go to Lowes and buy new locks. Originally Posted by pyramider
watertown is a small town,ur right I should have been more cautious,the keys fell out of my pocket, it was a tense situation,anyways truck keys can only be made at a dealership they have a chip inside,they have to program it,
You know what comes next? When you posted about a Backpage Scammer on 4/15 you apparently didn't learn from the experience. Now you've had another scary Backpage experience from which you can learn - Nothing left to learn except - How do I get out of these handcuffs???

By the way - Thanks for sharing your experience!! You just may have saved a couple of lives... yours and the next dumb fucktard that reads this and didn't learn from the first experience!!
You know what comes next? When you posted about a Backpage Scammer on 4/15 you apparently didn't learn from the experience. Now you've had another scary Backpage experience from which you can learn - Nothing left to learn except - How do I get out of these handcuffs???

By the way - Thanks for sharing your experience!! You just may have saved a couple of lives... yours and the next dumb fucktard that reads this and didn't learn from the first experience!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
wow I regret sharing my experience on this website for sure
Just last night I saw a ad on backpage Watertown, I was interested she looked innocent enough so we made arrangements, I met up with her in town at a (so she said her apartment), I went in the place it was filthy so was getting nervous, she acted annoyed she said if she felt nervous she would end the session, then tells me she has her period, I was disappointed, she told me to shut my phone off so I did she acted so annoyed with me,i felt uncomfortable she demanded my money , so I gave it to her, she said take ur clothes off so I did, back of my mind I shouldn't have, but I did, she kept saying I was making her nervous, I know I was a little cuz she was so rude,well anyways the session lasted a total of fifteen minutes, she seemed mad that I was there, well anyways she played with my cock,she was really rough, I didn't get hard nor did she even try, she said oh well I had to leave cause I made her uncomfortable, so we parted ways, in a hurry to leave I left my keys in that apartment, she locked the door and she left too, I had to call her back ,she said it wasn't her apartment, I was like so confused I had to beg her to come back to open the apartment, I guess it was her boyfriend came to unlock the door, she said I made her nervous, it was such a bad experience,
I am writing this cause I feel like was hustled or taken, or did I deserve this cause I feel so bad,
I love woman nor would I hurt any, I feel like I have to try to justify what happen cause I feel like I did something and I deserve what happen
Please community give me some advice to get me through this cause iam hurting really bad Originally Posted by wildman76

I am sorry you had such a unpleasant experience. First I want to caution you against using backpage in the future. I know it is a cheaper venue with a plethora of options but overall most of those options turn sour. If you must, then be sure to do an abundant amount of research on your chosen lady. Google searches, Check TER to see if she has reviews there. Look for reviews or do a general search of her name/phone number on the eccie search function.

It does not sound as if you did anything bad. Overall it sounds as if this woman was having a bad day and may have been experiencing over paranoia.

Some providers, whom have been in this business a long time or are inclined to be very high traffic, can find themselves burnt out quickly. By the end of the day they are cranky, irritable and simply not thinking clearly anymore. This is no fault of yours. I am not indicating all high traffic ladies are prone to burn out but some are.

Advice for the future..
  • Try to avoid backpage if possible. There are plenty of options on eccie alone that are verified providers in a moderate to low budget.
  • It never hurts to bring something small. A bottle of cheap wine, a single 2 dollar rose. It can go a long way in putting a lady at ease. If she is already worn out or may be a little weary, these small thoughts can change the whole appointment. You would be surprised at how few do these small things and how generous ladies are feeling when they are treated like a date rather than a quick appointment.
  • Price can be an issue I know. Time can sometimes be an issue as well. When setting up an initial date try to avoid setting one for less than an hour. Once you have seen the lady, quickie appointments go so much smoother and you don't have to worry about the potential paranoia.
  • Be aware. IE pay attention to warning signs. If you walk in and your lady seems agitable, messy, or simply in a bad mood. Be polite and excuse yourself. You do not HAVE to go through with an appointment you don't want to. Now, in some cases, it may be nice or polite to offer a cancel fee. Depending on the lady, length of appointment scheduled, or if you desire to attempt to see that lady again in the future. Better to lose a 20 than to spend 80+ on an unpleasant experience.
  • communicate. Ask her if now is a bad time. Ask if she would rather postpone or if she is in a bad mood. If her mood sours or she is unresponsive, refer to the advice above. It is your money. Don't spend it if you don't want to. If I went to a car lot to rent a car and it didn't look like it was advertised, I would not rent that car.
  • Utilize information available. You wouldn't go to an expensive restraint without finding reviews on it. You wouldn't buy a used car without research. Any expenditure over 100 dollars should be researched thoroughly. Unless of course you have that kind of money to just throw away.
  • Start writing reviews on eccie and become more intertwined in the hobby community. This will help alleviate any fears the lady might have of you.
  • Do not bring a gun into the appointment. Period. Try to avoid belt phone clips. They look too official and trigger a subconscious connection to more official occupations.
  • Try to schedule in earlish. around 10am-2pm is your best time bracket option. Most think the first appointment is best, but most often the lady is groggy and barely functioning. Later evening appointments for moderate to high traffic ladies may indicate she has been working all day and is tired. possibly irritable and not nearly as perky/peppy as you hope.
I hope this advice helps you some. Don't let one bad experience get you down. There are far more fish in this sea and plenty of options to enjoy.
I am sorry you had such a unpleasant experience. First I want to caution you against using backpage in the future. I know it is a cheaper venue with a plethora of options but overall most of those options turn sour. If you must, then be sure to do an abundant amount of research on your chosen lady. Google searches, Check TER to see if she has reviews there. Look for reviews or do a general search of her name/phone number on the eccie search function.

It does not sound as if you did anything bad. Overall it sounds as if this woman was having a bad day and may have been experiencing over paranoia.

Some providers, whom have been in this business a long time or are inclined to be very high traffic, can find themselves burnt out quickly. By the end of the day they are cranky, irritable and simply not thinking clearly anymore. This is no fault of yours. I am not indicating all high traffic ladies are prone to burn out but some are.

Advice for the future..
  • Try to avoid backpage if possible. There are plenty of options on eccie alone that are verified providers in a moderate to low budget.
  • It never hurts to bring something small. A bottle of cheap wine, a single 2 dollar rose. It can go a long way in putting a lady at ease. If she is already worn out or may be a little weary, these small thoughts can change the whole appointment. You would be surprised at how few do these small things and how generous ladies are feeling when they are treated like a date rather than a quick appointment.
  • Price can be an issue I know. Time can sometimes be an issue as well. When setting up an initial date try to avoid setting one for less than an hour. Once you have seen the lady, quickie appointments go so much smoother and you don't have to worry about the potential paranoia.
  • Be aware. IE pay attention to warning signs. If you walk in and your lady seems agitable, messy, or simply in a bad mood. Be polite and excuse yourself. You do not HAVE to go through with an appointment you don't want to. Now, in some cases, it may be nice or polite to offer a cancel fee. Depending on the lady, length of appointment scheduled, or if you desire to attempt to see that lady again in the future. Better to lose a 20 than to spend 80+ on an unpleasant experience.
  • communicate. Ask her if now is a bad time. Ask if she would rather postpone or if she is in a bad mood. If her mood sours or she is unresponsive, refer to the advice above. It is your money. Don't spend it if you don't want to. If I went to a car lot to rent a car and it didn't look like it was advertised, I would not rent that car.
  • Utilize information available. You wouldn't go to an expensive restraint without finding reviews on it. You wouldn't buy a used car without research. Any expenditure over 100 dollars should be researched thoroughly. Unless of course you have that kind of money to just throw away.
  • Start writing reviews on eccie and become more intertwined in the hobby community. This will help alleviate any fears the lady might have of you.
  • Do not bring a gun into the appointment. Period. Try to avoid belt phone clips. They look too official and trigger a subconscious connection to more official occupations.
  • Try to schedule in earlish. around 10am-2pm is your best time bracket option. Most think the first appointment is best, but most often the lady is groggy and barely functioning. Later evening appointments for moderate to high traffic ladies may indicate she has been working all day and is tired. possibly irritable and not nearly as perky/peppy as you hope.
I hope this advice helps you some. Don't let one bad experience get you down. There are far more fish in this sea and plenty of options to enjoy. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
Jaycee thank you so much for ur advice, I never thought about what providers go through, thank you, if u are ever in Watertown, new york I would love to hook up, I will bring a rose.
Sorry for your issues. Not a loss, but definitely a learning experience for sure.

Thing is, all of us in the hobby have learned (I hope we have!) to assume some risk.

In this instance, obviously very little to go on; no photo to google/tineye and phone link doesn't tumble.

imho, if you haven't by now learned to assume when sometimes your best friend is "Five Fingered Mary" ... or at best a 180 turn at the door ....

And, indeed you ought to be posting this in the upstate NY forum so others can be warned.

= = = = =

best is here - 26

Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:01 PM

HEY GUYS LOOKING FOR A TIME OF YOUR LIFE? WELL IM WHO U WA NNA SEE!!!! My name is Beauty !!! MY PICS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, They are very REAL!! ❤❤❤ I LOVE TO SATISFY 100% REAL ( paying for my time only anything else is volunteer between two consenting adults)
-TEXT and calls.....(315)834-0529.
MY PHOTOS ARE REAL Call to start your SESSION NOW HALF HOUR/HOUR ONLY 80/100$ SPECIALS NOW!! DONATIONS��������. Outcall and incall
Poster's age: 26

• Post ID: 17100605 watertown
Jaycee ... Well said! That's a nice pocket guide for hobbying! Thank you.
Sorry for your issues. Not a loss, but definitely a learning experience for sure.

Thing is, all of us in the hobby have learned (I hope we have!) to assume some risk.

In this instance, obviously very little to go on; no photo to google/tineye and phone link doesn't tumble.

imho, if you haven't by now learned to assume when sometimes your best friend is "Five Fingered Mary" ... or at best a 180 turn at the door ....

And, indeed you ought to be posting this in the upstate NY forum so others can be warned.

= = = = =

best is here - 26

Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:01 PM

HEY GUYS LOOKING FOR A TIME OF YOUR LIFE? WELL IM WHO U WA NNA SEE!!!! My name is Beauty !!! MY PICS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, They are very REAL!! ❤❤❤ I LOVE TO SATISFY 100% REAL ( paying for my time only anything else is volunteer between two consenting adults)
-TEXT and calls.....(315)834-0529.
MY PHOTOS ARE REAL Call to start your SESSION NOW HALF HOUR/HOUR ONLY 80/100$ SPECIALS NOW!! DONATIONS��������. Outcall and incall
Poster's age: 26

• Post ID: 17100605 watertown Originally Posted by ck1942
good point, I just put a alert on upstate new York alert thread