review

I have been trying to write a review for a provider that impressed me for 2 days, cant this process be simplified and more user friendly, frankly it sucks
I have been trying to write a review for a provider that impressed me for 2 days, cant this process be simplified and more user friendly, frankly it sucks Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I, on the other hand, have experienced not the slightest difficulty here. I've written reviews elsewhere, too -- I'll post 'em pretty much wherever a provider asks -- and I've found the process at ECCIE to be the easiest and most agreeable. If ECCIE's process seems burdensome, wait 'til you write one for TER. Now, that sucks.

What seems to be the specific problem?
Fucking newbies ...
James1588 nailed it. The process is just a matter of filling in the blanks. First you need to go to the area that the review took place weather that was NY, TX or Timbuk tu . Go to the review section which are usually titled " Independent Provider Review", "Agency Review","Spa/Studio/MP Reviews," Strip Club reviews", or "Other reviews". Pick the best category that the review qualifies for which most go under Independent Provider Review. Next there are two tabs below. New Thread and New Review. Pick New Review and follow the prompts. Its that simple.
It is the ROS that sucks and most are BS anyways just IMO & that a provider told me
I trust filling in the blanks is not the problem. I sometimes have trouble with the Physical Description and end up making it something “short and sweet” often plagiarizing from another review of her. I just change that review’s words to fit my own.

The Rest of Story can be the most fun to write because it is opportunity to re-live the session. I start in Word and cut and paste the result. Forget that you are writing and just tell what happened during the session. Include any issues with setting up the session. Tell the exciting parts and how you reacted. How did you feel when the door opened? What did she do that made it special for you? Include any problems that could be an issue for someone reading the review. In other words, just type away as if you were telling someone about your time with the provider.

The last step is to re-read it and make sure that there are no errors and that the sentences are complete – that is, would make sense to someone else not just you. Before you submit, ask yourself if you were the person reading the review, would you have enough information to decide if you wanted to see the provider or not. Are there any questions you would ask? Be sure any questions are answered.
I have been trying to write a review for a provider that impressed me for 2 days, cant this process be simplified and more user friendly, frankly it sucks Originally Posted by lickidyclit
The answer is NO. The process can not be anymore user friendly. Stop whining and write the fuckin' review!! Or don't - nobody gives a shit if you write a review or not since "most are BS anyways". Grow up!! You sound like a 2nd grader that doesn't like homework!!
Damn ED, did Omar do a body cavity search this time?