Your opinions on various BB!

Newbie, random questions.

I read things like DATY, BBBJ, CIMNQNS - I understand MPCFS. I would think that those first three things are as dangerous as other BB activities that are a serious no-no.

And yet people engage in them. Why? Aren't people concerned?
Your assumptions are incorrect I'm afraid. Daty, BBBJ, and CIM ar nowhere near "as dangerous" as other BB activities.

For the most part Herpes (HSV1 and HSV2) is the only appreciable risk associated with those activities, especially for the male. But, herpes itself is only mitigated 30-50% with condom use in the first place (see this post for more info on that subject). HIV incidence and any of the more serious STDs via bbbj is extremely extremely low for both parties, even moreso for the male.

Educate yourself on the subject and do whatever you are most comfortable with. As with everything else in life the risks cannot be mitigated completely.

Consult this chart for a rough idea of what risks are present for each activity. Note that you'll need to do more research to determine infection rates, the chart just tells you what's possible.

The fact that you are asking these questions tells me you should probably spend some time familiarizing yourself with what is possible as well as the probabilities involved. For the former, I suggest the table I link below. For the latter the CDC website is a good resource.

Good luck....

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp
What the hell do " nowhere near as dangerous" mean??

How many people would perform oral on a person with herpes??

Are any std.

Ever seen herpes virus on someones face. It isn't a little cold sore.

If you can catch it down below you can get it up above
Ha Ha, funny how raw dude tries to lessen the idea of the dangers from BB by emphasizing the dangers of other uncovered activities.

Russian roulette with one bullet, might as well use five, you're gonna blow
your head off eventually anyway ha ha ha
BBCR is safe ... ijs.
What the hell do " nowhere near as dangerous" mean??

How many people would perform oral on a person with herpes??

Are any std.

Ever seen herpes virus on someones face. It isn't a little cold sore.

If you can catch it down below you can get it up above Originally Posted by Raw dog
I meant simply that the more dangerous STDs like HIV are not an appreciable risk associated with BBBJCIM and DATY.

Also, I'd encourage you to educate yourself more on HSV. According to the CDC most people who have it are unaware of it and have never had an outbreak. Additionally, it is infectious with or without the presence of an outbreak and in fact most transmissions of it occur when one is not present.

Some of us refuse to put our heads in the sand and accept the risks we take in life, others like to deny the facts in an attempt to make themselves feel better. For myself I'd rather know the risks, get tested regularly, and hope for the best. Many years doing this and no problems thus far, but I'd rather be educated than not.

More on the subject:

Anyone who thinks inspection of the goods or a condom will stop herpes virus infection simply isn't aware of the facts.

http://www.hhs.gov/opa/reproductive-health/stis/herpes/

Genital herpes is transmitted through direct skin-to-skin contact during vaginal, anal, and oral sex. Transmission can happen even if genitals only touch infected skin, and no penetration occurs. Oral herpes is most often contracted through kissing someone with a cold sore.

Herpes can be transmitted even with no symptoms present.
Also, 1 in 6 people have genital herpes and the CDC estimates that 80% of them are unaware. Condoms only mitigate approximately 30% of the risk. And sex workers and those who frequent them are in a higher risk group so infection rates are likely to be higher than in the general population.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/STDFac...s-detailed.htm

HSV-2 infection is more common among women than among men (20.9% versus 11.5% in 14 to 49 year olds). Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men. HSV-2 infection is more common among non-Hispanic blacks (39.2%) than among non-Hispanic whites (12.3%) or Mexican Americans (10.1%). This disparity remains even among persons with similar numbers of lifetime sexual partners. For example, among persons with 2–4 lifetime sexual partners, HSV-2 is still more prevalent among non-Hispanic blacks (34.3%) than among non-Hispanic whites (9.1%) or Mexican Americans (13%). Most infected persons are unaware of their infection. In the United States, an estimated 81.1% of 14–49 year olds infected with HSV-2 have never received a clinical diagnosis

HSV-1 and HSV-2 can also be shed from skin that looks normal. In persons with asymptomatic HSV-2 infections, genital HSV shedding occurs on 10% of days, and on most of those days the person has no signs or symptoms. [4] Generally, a person can only get HSV-2 infection during sexual contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. Transmission most commonly occurs from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected
Chart with list of STD risks for various activities
http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp
BBCR is safe ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep - there's no BB like BBCR!
Ok I'm retarded. What is BBCR? PM me if you don't want to put it out in the open. Thanks.
I have the same question - not on the acronym list, nor on urban dictionary.
What, you have never heard of BBCR?