City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ DT DATY 69 MPCFS MORE BBBJ CIM
Hair Length and Color: Shiny black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Wawa tall and a little thick; her breasts are A's; good figure and face
Recommendation: Yes
Catholic OK?
Maybe with others. I chose not.
i'm a breast lover, pass.
  • Jtbc
  • 07-17-2019, 06:29 PM
I’m a legs person, good legs on her.
  • HSL
  • 07-17-2019, 07:44 PM
Nice first review and thanks for the accurate description of Wawa as tall & a little thick,though u could've added slightly below average looks.

I stopped in the other day coming back from DFW hoping to deposit sum of my left over SKwon into Foxy if she made the cut but she was busy. I was told Wawa was not and would be brought to the room as the only 1 available. She walked in with a big smile on her face but my smile disappeared as she did not make the cut so I politely declined and left only to make a deposit with my gal Emma at POA who I text and told to be ready cause I didn't want to wait as I was tired & she came thru as always.
Your hijacking my review to promote Emma of POA is not appreciated. Just because you didn’t like Wawa is no reason to insult her or disrespect the good time I had.
  • Jtbc
  • 07-18-2019, 11:57 AM
Her looks are not below average at all.
Your hijacking my review to promote Emma of POA is not appreciated. Just because you didn’t like Wawa is no reason to insult her or disrespect the good time I had. Originally Posted by CoolHud
I completely agree.. that post summarizes all the posts HSL makes.. he lives and breathes for his next insult opportunity.
This is the one that didn’t get away. She’s now Tina at Goodtimes. Offers a sweet and comfortable GFE session.