Email Address: ?
URL / Website: ?
Activities: Shower DFK BBBJ BBFS CIP
Hair Length and Color: Black a little curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 4’8” ? 100lbs Gorgeous Tush Large D MM
Recommendation: Yes
You’re welcome for the heads up. The only thing I have to correct you on is her jugs are natural not MM.
I did see some other ladies in there as I was walking out. I’m probably gonna see Tiny again sometime this weekend or early next week. I’ll try and do some recon and get some names and measurements.
Hank
Are you sure her breast are natural ? I honestly couldn’t tell. They are so huge on a tiny frame. So...

I saw a girl walking down the hall. Dark hair she looked very sexy. I like this place , I was relaxed. Lol
They aren't natural take a much closer look. She did get a really good breast job however and you almost can't tell.
They aren't natural take a much closer look. She did get a really good breast job however and you almost can't tell. Originally Posted by twitch760
I’ve been as close as one can get to those fun bags lol.

But they are in fact natural. I’ll make this a quick explanation because I’ve asked her about it. She had implants a long time ago after having a kid but didn’t like the way they felt so she had them removed long before she ever came to Dallas. So she naturally has big boobs no enhancement necessary.
She told me they are natural as well
  • Groot
  • 08-16-2019, 05:39 PM
Yup, they are natural and spectacular, not store bought MMs.
I have to make an amendment to my info. After seeing her today I told her about the great boob debate. And she corrected me.
That she never had any implants at all. In fact that after her kid she had a lift and a slight reduction.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=esPnHEPpO3I