Encounter: Asa a Triple Threat

Date: 02/18/21
Name: Asa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: (214) 399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, CONVO, SHOWER, DFK, BBBJ, 69, BBFS, CIP, MESSAGE
Hair Length and Color: Long Silky Black Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Long silky black hair. Very pretty face. Her body is banging with some nice perky tits, and very well manicured feet.
Recommendation: Yes
That walk on your back will straighten things out for sure! That is after the other part of your body got straightened out when she walked in the door and the eventually goes limp after all her efforts and attention!
That walk on your back will straighten things out for sure! That is after the other part of your body got straightened out when she walked in the door and the eventually goes limp after all her efforts and attention! Originally Posted by maverick69
Thanks for that witty comment, I needed that after the difficult last week we have had in the area.

Asa can make a man forget busted pipes, no water, and freezing temperatures.
You will bust your pipe everytime in her. That is always unforgettable
Same Asa from Pearls?
Same Asa from Pearls? Originally Posted by pancake.sam
Yes
I think busting your pipe inside Asa is worth it, even if you have to hire a Plumber. Best to see Asa when your pipe is frozen, she will thaw it quickly!
Rate for this lady, Asa.
Saw at opening Friday. Was worth every minute. Now that she knows me, even more nice. As for rate I’d give her 9/10. The best I’ve had so far.
Might be a stupid question.

Is it AY-sa or Ah-Sa?
Ah-Sa
I like to say "Ass-ahh"!

I love her ass, obviously.