1/2 Hour Appt

I just want to thank the providers that offer a 1/2 hour rate.

I'm an older guy and one pop is all I'm good for and any appt. longer than a half an hour is a waste of time and money for me.

I will not pay $300 for an hour appt, but I will pay $150-$200 for 1/2 hour with a quality provider.

Just saying. IMHO
Awww darlin you are so welcome...thats why I offer quickies and half hrs..something for everyone..
I just want to thank the providers that offer a 1/2 hour rate.

I'm an older guy and one pop is all I'm good for and any appt. longer than a half an hour is a waste of time and money for me.

I will not pay $300 for an hour appt, but I will pay $150-$200 for 1/2 hour with a quality provider.

Just saying. IMHO Originally Posted by Charbore
I usually go for hh to test the water. Once I am satisfied with the provider and her service then I will usually go for hour or more on days I am off from work and school, but on occasion will get hh due to work schedule (before or after work). I am currently in search of another ATF and trying to see as much as provider as I can (I am currently on Spring Break) since I go back to school this Monday coming up.
I prefer half hour appointments as well. On occasion I will do an hour session with an ATF or someone that offers an expanded menu.
This is a good reminder for me. I've neglected to post in my ads a half hour option. Thanks Charbore. Nikki B ....kisses

"Check out my Fantasy Friday post in Weekend line-up on Fridays"
I wasn't aware that anyone provided fs quickies. Awesome! Now I don't have to stay bottled up all week only to have my longer sessions end with a quick one pop and drop. Lol
I have always offered 1/2 hour sessions. They are great for the 1-pop guys and for those that don't have a lot of time to play on lunch breaks or on their way home.
I have always offered 1/2 hour sessions. They are great for the 1-pop guys and for those that don't have a lot of time to play on lunch breaks or on their way home. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Totally agree! 1/2 hr's are great for a quick snack at lunch! Yummy!
Shit, all I need is 3 -5 minutes. Anyone got a rate for that?
Usually I prefer to take my time, but there are days when a half-hour b-n-g quickie is the perfect break.
Usually I prefer to take my time, but there are days when a half-hour b-n-g quickie is the perfect break. Originally Posted by blowpop
mmm darlin you are a naughty boy.. maybe I need to come to your neck of the woods sometime...I do need to move up on that list of yours..anyway, I have always offered hhr sessions bng, or fs..and I dont intend to change now..sometimes a guy just needs a quick release..and I am happy to oblidge them..oh and nightengale1973 you know where to find me..and yes last minute is ok too..
For you, ummm, no soup for you!
Shit, all I need is 3 -5 minutes. Anyone got a rate for that? Originally Posted by boardman
For you, ummm, no soup for you!
lol !!! thought you meant me..and I love that episode..
.oh and nightengale1973 you know where to find me..and yes last minute is ok too.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Whoo Hoo! I may get out this weekend! LOL