Peach P%ss*

This Sunday just after noon I went to a friends house (36 yo female civi) just to visit, never had any intimate contact with her. She invited me in and gave me a hug, this is not unusual when I go visit her every so often. She ask me if I wanted to help her peel peaches so she could freeze them, I'm thinking hell no but I did anyway. We spent about 4 hours peeling peaches and when we finished I had peach juice on my hands, arms, and shirt. As I walked out of the kitchen towards the bathroom I told her I was going to wash up and I had to go, she said "no wait". I said "I don't care if your bathroom is messed up". She grabbed me to stop me and I turned around. She grabs my hand, smiled and looked into my eyes and put my fingers in her mouth and starts sucking the juice off of them. Well one thing led to another and I know I had a nice Sunday afternoon. She even washed my shirt after we got out of the shower. This is the way I spent my Sunday afternoon..............peeling peaches. What kind of fun did you have?
Come on more details please
Glad you had a good time Horserider..I love peaches

Come on more details please Originally Posted by thebodyman
Sorry bodyman, shes a civi so that's the best the details get, but she does love peach juice.

Glad you had a good time Horserider..I love peaches

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Thank you Sweet N Little, I love nice fresh peaches myself, but now I love to peel them also I REALLY want to get up your way and taste your sweet peach some time in the near future.
LOL HR, just bring me some peaches and I will make you a "peach" pie

SNL I think you already have a helluva a peach pie I just need to come enjoy a piece of it, YUM YUM.
SnL, I didn't know your peach pie was available from that particular roadside stand!

Many years ago I knew a joke about "roll her in flour and look for the wet spot" but have no recall if it was about making a peach pie!
Dang sure don't need flour with SnL. I want to squeeze peach juice on her body and take my time licking it off. Damn gotta go take cold shower.
Thats a nice weekend HR! Apparently pealing peaches is an afrodisiac and I'm just finding this out?? Dammit!
well damn it i love peaches i wanna play :-)
well damn it i love peaches i wanna play :-) Originally Posted by TLC0323
Come on down and we will play. You bring the filling and I'll bring the dough and we will have a wonderful time getting sticky. We may need a shower when we finish though.
Im game darlin maybe ill make a trip that way in a few weeks after i get my ducks in a row for the month
Im game darlin maybe ill make a trip that way in a few weeks after i get my ducks in a row for the month Originally Posted by TLC0323
:cla p: Please do. I would love to share a finger licking good time with you.
[Many years ago I knew a joke about "roll her in flour and look for the wet spot" but have no recall if it was about making a peach pie![/QUOTE]

That would be making dumplings!
that sounds like a plan sugar just dont forget the peaches :-)