Help out the old new guy

I have been off ECCIE for a while and thanks to one of the girls here I'm back.I have many reviews from before the site went down.

I posted my first review in a long, long time. Can someone tell me how long it takes to get premium membership after a review? I know it's the holiday time and might take a little longer but I really want to get back in the fold.

I am also a member on P411 and OH2.

I would thank the lady who got me back on the site but I think we're not suppose to use names here. Guess I should go and read all the site rules.

Merry Christmas,Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or what ever pagan holiday you observe this time of year.
We had some reviews that did not make it into the moderation queue during some recent site issues. I fixed it for you and approved it.
We had some reviews that did not make it into the moderation queue during some recent site issues. I fixed it for you and approved it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
My Christmas wish came true. Thank you CryptKicker.
I have been off ECCIE for a while and thanks to one of the girls here I'm back.I have many reviews from before the site went down.

I posted my first review in a long, long time. Can someone tell me how long it takes to get premium membership after a review? I know it's the holiday time and might take a little longer but I really want to get back in the fold.

I am also a member on P411 and OH2.

I would thank the lady who got me back on the site but I think we're not suppose to use names here. Guess I should go and read all the site rules.

Merry Christmas,Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or what ever pagan holiday you observe this time of year. Originally Posted by skismx5

WELCOME BACK Babe!
WELCOME BACK Babe! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
It's great to be seen and not looked for.