Looks like the Dems are going to steal two Senate Seats back

In FLA and AZ the Senate seats are being flipped by rogue election officials who refuse to count in a timely manner and preserve evidence. They are continuing to count until the result is flipped and there doesn't seem anything anyone can do about it. SHAMEFUL!

And the head of elections official in Broward County has done this before!
We will see.
The one in Arizona is an honest effort. If the Democrats take it, so be it.

But Florida? I wouldn't trust that bunch. I would not put anything past them.
In FLA and AZ the Senate seats are being flipped by rogue election officials who refuse to count in a timely manner and preserve evidence. They are continuing to count until the result is flipped and there doesn't seem anything anyone can do about it. SHAMEFUL!

And the head of elections official in Broward County has done this before! Originally Posted by gnadfly

How is that even legal??
FLA has that flaw in how their election system. the commissioners are not state employees which is the problem; they're county employees.

Broward and Palm Beach counties are heavily democrat constituency. this is going to effect the senate but also the governors race.

something happened in Montanna. Rosendale was leading Tester. they did the recount thing, they found votes in this one democrat county and Tester wins.
How is that even legal?? Originally Posted by garhkal

there maybe a lawsuit in the offing if FLA officials can prove that Broward & Palm Beach county commissioners broke the law.

I don't know what the remedy would be, but it could be possible to find those votes "tainted" and throw them out.
Hmmmm. You people are all pointing fingers at one political party. The one in which the ends justify any means. That is why I am not a fan of that party. There is right and wrong. Elections have consequences.
We will see.
The one in Arizona is an honest effort. If the Democrats take it, so be it.

But Florida? I wouldn't trust that bunch. I would not put anything past them. Originally Posted by Jackie S

What are they using to count ballots cast in AZ.....an abacus? Jeeez, I coulda flown clear around the planet a couple o' times since the polls closed Tuesday night......what the hell are they doing out there?!?!
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2018, 07:12 AM
What are they using to count ballots cast in AZ.....an abacus? Jeeez, I coulda flown clear around the planet a couple o' times since the polls closed Tuesday night......what the hell are they doing out there?!?! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
They are counting votes out there and looks like people are crying about it in here!

Every vote counts.
They are counting votes out there and looks like people are crying about it in here!

Every vote counts. Originally Posted by WTF

I think you're on to something......and here's the director in charge of counting those ballots doing his job...…

…..this shouldn't take long.....
Florida the home of the hanging chads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FLA has that flaw in how their election system. the commissioners are not state employees which is the problem; they're county employees.

Broward and Palm Beach counties are heavily democrat constituency. this is going to effect the senate but also the governors race.

something happened in Montanna. Rosendale was leading Tester. they did the recount thing, they found votes in this one democrat county and Tester wins. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I find it HIGHLY telling, that all the major recounts we've seen in the past 30 years, ALL WERE CALLED for by dems, because they lost, and all miracuoulsy had 'thousands of votes FOUND, out of nowhere, 90% of which went TO the dems....
  • grean
  • 11-09-2018, 02:15 PM
I find it HIGHLY telling, that all the major recounts we've seen in the past 30 years, ALL WERE CALLED for by dems, because they lost, and all miracuoulsy had 'thousands of votes FOUND, out of nowhere, 90% of which went TO the dems.... Originally Posted by garhkal
Do you not remember Gore vs. Bush? Gore didn't win that recount in Florida.
If the dems win the reps will be crying all over Russia and blasting more stupid Russia chit round here
Hmmmm. You people are all pointing fingers at one political party. The one in which the ends justify any means. That is why I am not a fan of that party. There is right and wrong. Elections have consequences. Originally Posted by noginworking
If elections are stolen, they have no consequences.
Do you not remember Gore vs. Bush? Gore didn't win that recount in Florida. Originally Posted by grean

Gore still would have lost the recount had it went forward.

there was a followup count initiated by the media who want to prove that Gore won. they didn't exactly get that result.