Tuesday, November 6, 2018

yes. dems will come up short. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I certainly hope they come up short. AND We gain several seats!

All of those nationwide averages never seem to take into account the lopsided representation of California, New York, and Massachusetts. The dems win in double digit numbers which does nothing for a win. A win is a win whether it is by one vote in Missouri or 200,000 votes in California. The dems can't move those California votes to another state. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Knowing how they like to try and rig things, i bet they are working on a plan to do that.

I'm so scared I'm going to vote straight ticket GOP lol. Fear fear fear is their message. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Most every liberal i know, votes straight ticket DEM, all because of fear of what 'they feel trump may do'.
SO why shouldn't conservatives do the same?
Quite a stereotype. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Did you get points for that? Or at least a warning?
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 07:19 AM
I've something else to add but I'll wait for WTF's offiicial bet. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
dilbert I'll bet you one day no posting for you to a two month no posting ban for me in this forum.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 07:23 AM
What about you? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
crickets! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sorry I did not get back to you as fast as LL wants, thank for your patience. Yes, I accept my own bet!

This cricket would like to know if you want to make that for 6 months between you and I?

Or do you just comment on bets and never make/take them? Originally Posted by WTF
The crickets have come from hou LL.

I'll bet a year of not posting in this forum with you if you really think the Dems are not going to take back the House.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 07:24 AM
Did you get points for that? Or at least a warning? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why would anyone get points for that?
Seven (7) more days. "The Tale of the Tape"!
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 07:47 AM
Seven (7) more days. "The Tale of the Tape"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How many more days until the 'invaders' arrive?
Did you get points for that? Or at least a warning? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No. There was absolutely no mal intent in my statement.

Your post:

There are two issues the Liberals have for next week:

No borders
Pre-existing conditions.

They are connected!

Compared to most on this board, I would be considered to be a Liberal. I do not believe in no borders.

Therefore I find your statement to be stereotyping all Liberals to having the same political viewpoints.
Seven (7) more days. "The Tale of the Tape"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Should be a very interesting day/night.
Voted today to keep the prosperity going!
Voted today to keep the prosperity going! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Did you vote in the same box, or a different one like I did?
No. There was absolutely no mal intent in my statement. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
As WakeUp has already made clear. A poster's intent is irrelevant.

As it should be.
No. There was absolutely no mal intent in my statement.

Your post:

There are two issues the Liberals have for next week:

No borders
Pre-existing conditions.

They are connected!

Compared to most on this board, I would be considered to be a Liberal. I do not believe in no borders.

Therefore I find your statement to be stereotyping all Liberals to having the same political viewpoints. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Go figure!

It seems to be a distinctively Trumpian narrative, sufficiently simplified to incense the low-information voter.
I certainly hope they come up short. AND We gain several seats!

Knowing how they like to try and rig things, i bet they are working on a plan to do that.

Most every liberal i know, votes straight ticket DEM, all because of fear of what 'they feel trump may do'.
SO why shouldn't conservatives do the same? Originally Posted by garhkal
Uh, maybe because Trumps rhetoric is based on lies that he’s fabricated.
As WakeUp has already made clear. A poster's intent is irrelevant.

As it should be. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Okay. Fair enough. I did not receive points nor do I believe I said anything that deserved points.