Im a diamonds n tuxedo type of chick

I love pin stripped corsets and what girl doesnt like diamonds
Subscribe.
Foxy is more of a "rip the tuxedo off of you" kinda lady.
I love pin stripped corsets and what girl doesnt like diamonds Originally Posted by Lusciousamanda
Interestingly, the answer to your question is "millenial generation women." Diamonds are one of the most common stones available, expensive solely due to the DeBeers cartel enforcing artificial scarcity to drive prices up.

Combine millenials having this kind of information at their fingertips, and less spending power due to a weak economy and globalization, and you get a generation who doesn't value diamonds, which are basically worthless, common, and have no resale value.

Thus Tiffanys, Zales, and friends are progressively reporting declining sales - and while the dollar weakens and inflation gives us less spending power, diamonds are cheaper than ever as luxury good providers desperately try to convince people to buy into the diamonds scam.

So...who doesn't like diamonds? Intelligent, educated, and sensible women. For something worthy, opulent, or rare, try painite, alexandrite, or tanzanite. Compare!
Diamonds, Tanzanite, Painite...

It's all environmental degradation and slave labor to me. Mining operations are gross and destructive. The mining industry is extremely exploitative.

A beautiful, cruelty-free gift? buy her a painting or a sculpture from a local artist. The world needs more beauty in these dire times