Question for the ladies.....up or down?

A thread I just read made me wonder. Do ladies have expectations on how a gentleman presents himself? I've rarely looked at this category as I'm a dress down kind of guy and to be honest I feel uncomfortable when even in Dockers and a button down shirt. Now I'm not implying that I show up wearing clothes from the Goodwill dumpster. I'm simply comfortable and enjoy myself in some good quality jeans, maybe a Henley shirt and stylish shoes. Most important to me is my hygiene. Shower fresh, scrubbed from top to bottom, teeth, nails etc.

So I'm curious if ladies have an expectation of how your client presents themselves? Granted I'm not a high roller but I still get a little self conscience and always feel that an appointment with a lady should be pleasurable for both.
I am really turned on by two types of gents

the badass burly bald biker guy in worn jeans/a rock shirt & Doc Martens

OR

a gent wearing a suit and tie

BUT as long as ya wear sewxy boxers or undies and NOT tidywhiteys,then I am READY TO RIDE!!

AND if you are game,wear a pair of pink lacey panties!!
python, I don't own a pair of jeans - I'd be horrified to be seen in public with a T-shirt on - polar opposites for dressing.

I don't get better service than you. Providers don't care how we dress; they care about a white envelope being promptly delivered, us being freshly showered, safe, and to some extent respectful.

Wear swimming trunks and a wife beater if you like - just be clean!
For me the most important thing is that a guy dresses in clothes that flatter him and that's he's comfortable in.

It doesn't matter how good you look in a suit, if you feel out of place wearing it then it's going to come across in your attitude and presence. Same for TravelingGentleman - it doesn't matter if I think he's hot as all get out in a tank top and cargo shorts (simply conjecture at this point), if he's not comfortable in them it'll show.

I've seen fellows in everything from a 3-piece suit to an althetic shirt and shorts and the only thing that I've ever refused to open the door for was a pair of lounge pants and a tank top...so dress appropriately for public and you're good to go.

And TravelingGentleman - you might be a little wrong there. How one dresses does impact the service one receives in that there are some combinations that definitely get the motor running a little faster than others, though I'm sure that varies from provider to provider.

But yeah, the basics do stand: Be clean, be appropriate and have the envelope correct and 90% of the time you're going to be just fine.
Okay I am a factory worker. Most of my appts are after work. I ALWAYS let ladies know I will be coming from work (dressed in jeans and t-shirt) and will need a shower and shave. I have had couple who will join me. And well Ms Dee gave me a bubble bath.

Point is just be yourself.
I found the perfect Tee Shirt do help my debacle!

Thanks for the honest input. Likely being clean and a gentleman goes a long way

If a guy is comfortable that is all that matters, now I wouldn't want him to answer the door totally naked, but if I arrive and he's in his boxers, game on! I just might forget to say hello. All kidding aside, I feel that if he's clean that's really all that matters. I love guys that wear jeans that fit their bottom, and a t-shirt w casual tennis shoes..I also love when men are in the PJ pants with no t-shirt when I arrive..I love caressing a mans chest.
Okay I am a factory worker. Most of my appts are after work. I ALWAYS let ladies know I will be coming from work (dressed in jeans and t-shirt) and will need a shower and shave. I have had couple who will join me. And well Ms Dee gave me a bubble bath.

Point is just be yourself. Originally Posted by finman56

Just PLZZZZ do NOT wear a Dallas Cowboys tshirt...lol
{just kidding}...Finman you are an awesome gent!
Well I'm a geek and there's no sports team shirts in my closet Ms Dallas....you're safe! lol
Whatever makes clients you feel comfortable.It's not like you're visiting Queen of London or visiting president or running in president race or Board meeting.
I often wear a nice suit if I am seeing a quality lady or at least very nice casual clothes. The general response is that they like the suit since it shows respect for them and the occasion. Would they kick me out if I was in jeans? No, but I need every edge possible.

The exception is a brutally hot August day - flip flops and shorts rule.
He doesn't need to look fresh out of GQ mag (even though a nice suit can be super sexy).
Jeans and a t-shirt are fine as long as they aren't covered in rips and holes.
Me personally, confidence is sexy, be confident being you. I only care when we are supposed to meet and our or your attire makes you stick out. So even for men I say bring an extra change of clothes (if you can), but be comfy being you
Very good advice given.

Each lady is different. Research her. Discover or even ask her what she prefers, and to the extent possible, meet or exceed her expectations. She will appreciate the thought, and you asking her.
Well I'm a geek and there's no sports team shirts in my closet Ms Dallas....you're safe! lol Originally Posted by python54

...well if ya want,you can wear pink panties...lol!!

When I lived in Phoenix,I had gents cum see me in shorts/tshirts & flip flops almost all the time!