Outfits, Makeup ,Jewelery, Shoes

Majority Of Us Ladies Prefer A Certain Brand To Wear For A Period Of Time Til Something Else Catches Their Eye.

Sephora, Michael Kors, Nike are mine ... for now

What about you ladies?
To be perfectly honest while I'm out with a hobbyist I default to very vanilla clothing that looks nice but doesn't stand out to either men or other women. Anne Klein, Calvin Klein, Banana Republic...it's all very marshmallow and white bread. Add a decoy engagement ring and we both go under everyone's radars.
Wear whatever is comfortable and is not obvious. If the out call is to a hotel in the Galleria (Houston) then anything smart looking and well dressed that blends in with that crowd would work.

If the session's venue ends with "Inn" or a numeral (like a 6 or 8) than wear whatever will get you into and out of a convenience store without undo notice would work.

Ladies we have seen your pictures: You are gonna look great to us in any outfit and regardless of the brand.
No brands as ICU812, no need to list for me. I dress smart and neat. Only Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby,& Dean Martin's song "Style". Class. Light makeup. Decoy ring is correct.
I dont care about brand per say, I buy clothes that are a staple and can be worn for years. I dress trendy but not 'trendy' if you know what I mean.

Im the less is more type... show no skin and look hot. Im in my 40's no more mini skirts and half shirts. haha. Id wear for an appointment but, not my daily wear.

Love me some sexy strappy stilettos! Not a chunky heal or wedge fan for heals really, only for boots.
Whatever makes the ladies happy.They're buying and wearing it.No one else's.Doesn't it matter what brands name off...