its ...that time

the jimmie balls ...are flyin once again!

...go jimmie ...ball teams
the jimmie balls ...are flyin once again!

...go jimmie ...ball teams Originally Posted by Plastic Man

?

or redo this one
ahahahahahahahahaahahahah!

...fuck jimmie ...ball

...ahahahahahahahahahahahah!

...ahahahahahahahahahahahah!
I wonder if any other men are watching less or no football because of the entitled 25 year old millionaire dipshits are making a political debate of the fanfare that surrounds them playing grab ass once a week for 5 months.

I'm sure the male lesbians are still glued to the television watching children do all that they're capable of doing to erode the welfare of middle class people.

I'm not sure what I think but I do enjoy watching these employees do what they're told, while at the same time being a little concerned with how emboldened quite a few scummers have become.

In terms of the culture war I'd like to see how this works itself out.
College football is more fun to watch. with no overpaid loafing bums
Wtf is a male lesbian?
Wtf is a male lesbian? Originally Posted by gagonit2017
Jesus, dont get NBT going on about that. He whines like a little girl about someone doing something nice to a girl
Jesus, dont get NBT going on about that. He whines like a little girl about someone doing something nice for a girl Originally Posted by lilylivered
mmmm not a fify

mmmmm or
mmmm not a fify

mmmmm or Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks OSD
Haven't watched that shit show of the NFL in over a year.
A male lesbian is someone who was born technically male but is not able to conform with traditional gender roles and eventually accepts that he wishes he was born a woman. This manifests itself in cattiness, girl-power, and general feminization which you will see here often.

Probably the best example among those who have participated in this thread so far is lilylivered, but at least one other is close.
Jesus, dont get NBT going on about that. He whines like a little girl about someone doing something nice to a/or for girl Originally Posted by lilylivered
mmmmm crap, now see what ya did gagonit2017
errrrrrrr now that ya know, don't ask questions about NBT reply please
as we only forgive you for now.

A male lesbian is someone who was born technically male but is not able to conform with traditional gender roles and eventually accepts that he wishes he was born a woman. This manifests itself in cattiness, girl-power, and general feminization which you will see here often.

Probably the best example among those who have participated in this thread so far is lilylivered, but at least one other is close. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Another one who speaks in terms of "we". Horrible.

Anyway another opportunity to not feed into hypocritical millionaires who have either been manipulated into undermining our elected President or who truly are as delusional as they appear on the surface.

al Jazeera is probably eating this up. North Korea sends it's love as well.
If male lesbian means being the meat in a Chloe - Erica Hall sandwich, sign me up!
If male lesbian means being the meat in a Chloe - Erica Hall sandwich, sign me up! Originally Posted by jokacz
what triggers that moment of capitulation after the years of "sasquatch" non stop?

did you feel you must join in

in order to preserve some sort of references or standing?

being blackmailed or some misguided fears of black listing?

is it just from gaining years and/or eyesight deterioration and/or loss of cogntitive coordination?

has the whore pool run that dry?

the same thing with paul and fat lexxy and then kay kay ...

can you provide some sort of insight caue that was some of the strangest shit to watch