Party Types

So, quite a few of you guys (and girls) have attended the various private parties I've been part of organizing...with a generally consistent format of some version of a meet and greet with the option to do private dances. These are a lot of fun and I believe are generally good for the hobby community.

On one occasion I had (and another occasion tried, but aborted) a different style of party. It's basically a small group play event where a mix of guys and girls are involved in same room play, where there are no strict pairings, but varied interactions. It's not for those guys too self-conscious or worried about their possibly conflicted feeling about being in the same room as other naked dudes, lol! The cool thing about it is the opportunity to play with multiple women and get a pretty good show during down time, lol!

I'm envisioning having this type of party as a separate event a few hours before my next regular party so would be late afternoon. The idea would be a fixed donation that would be less than most duos, for about a 2 hour session. The ratio of guys would be ideally 1:1 but not higher thatn 1.5 to one.

I'd be interested to hear if that format appealed to anyone. The one we had over a year ago went pretty well, so it would be nice to repeat it.
I'll be attending a 4 guy, 4 girl 10-12 hour orgy in Albany and there seemed to be a lot of men interested in that out there. The main drawbacks for most of the men were the price and the fact that the host noted a preference for bi men.

So with a reasonable price and straight male play only I think you would have a lot of interest.
I would be interested in that
I like the way Legacy has Her party's and the current location is nice... I would not care too be a part of mh party type.. I'm sorry
I'm envisioning having this type of party as a separate event a few hours before my next regular party so would be late afternoon. Originally Posted by MajorHands
so longs as we all be discussin fantasy fun ...times yer ...plastic man ...be envisionin peein on ...yer tombstone

...an whens one a these sexy money ...makers eventually gets yer pimp ...ass busted it wills be somethin ta see hows fast ya ...turn on the beloved ...board an its ...members
I would be interested in that Originally Posted by irpatio
no you wouldn't.