Small Group Play Party (Orgy) Sept 25th 4-6pm

On September 25th from 4pm to about 6pm, there will be a small group play party held at a private house of one of the providers participating. This is a separate event from anything else that might be happening that day – the format is very different from most previous parties and isn't everybody's cup of tea, to say the least. (One advantage of the immediate thread closing policy is that it will prevent the guys [real or constructed] who only want to instigate from weighing in with irrelevant posts, lol!)

Please read the following carefully. There are some moving parts that will determine how things turn out.

1. There is no cover, but a single donation that covers the entire event will be required. It is BYOB, and there will be some snacks and mixers provided. The donation may shift if interest exceeds availability (more on that in a sec), but do not expect it to be more than a normal duo donation. All donations (including mine) will be distributed to the providers along a predetermined fashion.
  2. This is a same room (area) full play party – basically an orgy. (The floor plan does have a slightly isolated space, but full access is part of the deal.) This is not a GB where guys stand in line taking turns.
  3. To comply with forum guidelines, I wont mention the girls attending, and the roster may grow as more girls decide to confirm. I'm biased, but I'm really looking forward to the group already on board and am working on getting some other great ladies to sign on.
  4. Attendance will not go beyond what is basically a 1.5:1 M/F ratio. If there are 6 girls, would be no more than 9 guys, etc. The play space is pretty open so those numbers are not unrealistic. With that said, the total number of guys will be determined by the girls participating.
  5. Girls will be playing with other girls in the mix, and there will almost certainly be times when a girl will be playing with more than one guy. This is basically how things often go at swinger parties. Courtesy and patience are important. No unreasonable play request will be refused. It would be bad form to monopolize any particular provider.
  6. Why is the donation not set? If there are more guys interested than the number of girls will accommodate, then someone may not be able to participate. One of the ways to identify who gets in may come down to donation. For instance if 8 guys can do the minimum $$$ and I can only accommodate 6 (only 4 girls available)... and 6 of those 8 can manage $$$$, that will be the determining factor. Ironically, if I have more donation, I may be able to entice another girl who is on the fence, which could improve the ratio (I personally would prefer a 1:1). I will do the best I can to make it work for everybody. Here's another fun wrinkle...if a guy bails, I may have room for one of the guys who was on the outside looking in, so the first no may not be the final no, smh!
  7. The last one of these I did over a year ago went well, but it wasn't perfect. The guys who showed up (even the unexpected addition from Texas) were all gentlemen. I think this event will be great and look forward to more in the future.
  8. If you contact me here, I will ask you to follow up by email to finish coordination.

THIS IS A SEPARATE EVENT FROM ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENING THAT DAY
(This event has its own format, activities and expectations.)
Closed per guideline #30

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.