Ohio WV Strip Club Advice Needed

Since Allegheny closed down bars and restaurants two weeks ago and now the entire state is shut down for who knows how long, can anyone make recommendations for alternatives for Pittsburgh men? Kitties in Weirton is closed and for sale (1.5 million). Jill's didn't have dancers on stage - just private dances available for $125. Is Palace in the Pines or Godfather's open and recommended? Any other relatively close locations to recommend?
  • DOC22
  • 07-19-2020, 01:29 PM
I spoke to the manager of Headliners just briefly in Greenville. North of Pittsburgh past New Castle. Google it. Only open Thur from 8pm til 2am & Fri & Sat from 8pm to 4am. I really have no clue as to how they are working the dancers. Each time I plan to go there, I get busy with other work & don't get there. Lots of luck.
I was at the Hideout in Mt Pleasant Thursday night, and have it on good authority they were still open last night as well. They're trying to say they're serving food (like hot pockets, etc) which allows them to stay open. Once the PLCB gets wind they probably be shut down, but they're open for now.
Since Allegheny closed down bars and restaurants two weeks ago and now the entire state is shut down for who knows how long, can anyone make recommendations for alternatives for Pittsburgh men? Kitties in Weirton is closed and for sale (1.5 million). Jill's didn't have dancers on stage - just private dances available for $125. Is Palace in the Pines or Godfather's open and recommended? Any other relatively close locations to recommend? Originally Posted by StudMuffinPA
I contacted the Palace via facebook and they are open. So is the place in Kitanning. Ohio was a ghost town last month, dont know about now.