lindsey SINclair on tour

hello, my darlings!! i am on the move and ready to leave one hell of a lasting impression. going to hit up dothan, alabama today...and possibly panama city this weekend... i'm open to any suggestions on where i should go check out? let me know!!
Would love to see you if you were in the Panama City area.
Yes, Panama City Please!
Hey gorgeous. Are you still on Facebook? Would love to see you again. My Facebook is Tony Kamburis. We meet in Pensacola a couple times. Send me a message so we can reconnect.
Uhhh... If that's really your Facebook account name, you probably should reconsider posting it here.
Uhhh... If that's really your Facebook account name, you probably should reconsider posting it here. Originally Posted by whiskeybiscuits
Quit giving him a hard time. I like his restaurant.
i really wish you would come visit Tallahassee but that's dreaming. nobody ever comes here. well, maybe anna lane back in the day.
hey i used to frequent tally...and i do kinda miss it to be honest. ya never know
Are you coming through Mobile? Would love to see you again!
hey!! if anyones still interested...i do go to panama city, on request and ive been exploring destin. txt me!!
Whisky and PCHobbyist, you got a visitor to welcome.
I’m certainly interested in PCB. PM when you want to come through town and sign me up!!!
Rest in peace, Tony.
Rest in peace, Tony. Originally Posted by tna_porter
RIP? Did something happen?
He passed away from COVID last week...