texts

Providers

on average, about how many texts do you get from us daily? Only count a person texting a few times to lock on an appt as one.

Of that number what percentage are BS>?

Just curious, feel free to tell me to piss up a rope.
Good question IG,

Reverse is applicable also... how many of y'all get out of the blue texts from providers... sometimes at the MOST inappropriate times...
Not sure about other providers, but I get 10 to 15 texts a day. Probably 5 of which are more in depth and a conversation. But I don't give my number until I've screened and scheduled appointments, so that cuts down on the BS.

On the other side of that, again just my thoughts, I typically don't randomly text a client. Unless I know it's a situation that I can reach out to them. Not saying it hasn't happened, but not on purpose. I try to be considerate of everyone's privacy.
Pass are you a client or a provider ? Hah

Or is this from a provider ?
Ha ha.. I am not a provider. I was at someone's place and I logged into their computer onto Eccie. They forgot I was still logged on and posted not realizing they were posting under my name.
Gotta watch that Pass !! Hahah don’t need to be letting them see our trade secrets! Lol
I probably get about 20 different fellas contacting me on average daily via text, a plethora of emails, and of course website and social media messages.
For an accurate number just think back to the last time you were trying to hook up with a provider. Now multiply that by the 20 different fellas I mentioned.
And this is where I insert my apology for all the times you've had to wait because I was either on a date or recovering from one.
Sorry fellas!
I probably get about 20 different fellas contacting me on average daily via text, a plethora of emails, and of course website and social media messages.
For an accurate number just think back to the last time you were trying to hook up with a provider. Now multiply that by the 20 different fellas I mentioned.
And this is where I insert my apology for all the times you've had to wait because I was either on a date or recovering from one.
Sorry fellas!
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
well I can say for certain, you have never made me wait..... with out me bitching....
A LOT! And guys think they can hit u with a “NLN are you available” like with no other type of introduction, and when they get no response wonder why??? I have 50 other messages to respond to, I’m first responding to
The people I KNOW, thennnn to those that properly identify themselves or don’t just say “hey” or “available” I believe all girls are different with how they conduct business but I’m sure we’re all on the same page, to cut down on comm. times or back and forth texting, say who you are, what you’re looking for and the time that you’d like for it to take place. Then I’ll see that you’re a serious person wanting a visit and not someone wanting endless convo. While I’m extremely friendly I don’t just sit on my phone all day, We all have a life outside of this hobby.
Since I travel often I get texts from people all over everyday so usually around 40-100 a day and usually about 90% are BS. The only time that it’s really irritating is when the messages get too in depth or an appointment is set and then they ghost and then it happens back to back aka same person playing on the phone. Lol
Holy crap I was that guy when I started lol! Hey are you available? Know wonder I never got a response back or got a response back saying yeah come see me and then ghost. No Im not referring to you NLN lol. I hear your reputation is very good.