Waste Of Money!

Bought any sex toys or accessories that were a waste of money?

My first strap-on was one of those that has the strap-on attached to the latex underwear (I didn't know any better). Another one, is the attachment for the hitache magic wand. I also bought furry hand cuffs a while back (don't waste your money). Some of the best toys are common household items I've discovered over the years.
I have a Hitache wand with attachments,, they are fun, but rather small in size.. Still fun and for a quicky..

I agree,, simple household items can be pleasing

Pantyhoses
Hair brush
Cucumber
Cell phone that vibrates for a minute at a time
I have a Hitache wand with attachments,, they are fun, but rather small in size.. Still fun and for a quicky.. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
hehe, that's exactly why they were a waste for me. It just didn't do it for me.

Thanks for sharing AST.
That is weird, I've never met a woman that didn't fall in love with he Hitachi Magic Wand. Now two in the same thread? the attachments are not important (or really used at all) some of the more interesting techniques might require a partner. Generally using the wand on the clitoral area and then using the hand to massage the G-spot provides a pretty intense sensation.

Sensuous Lydia you have a thread about squirting and there is a lot of overlap, IMHO most women can squirt sometimes using this method.

If your partner (unless you are really flexible and maybe have a prehensile tail too) cups the wand over the kitty allowing the vibrations to transfer into the bean and though the hand into the g-spot it's better than a tax audit with a big refund check. Or so I've heard.

With a lot of women the sensations are so intense that they move the wand away from the pleasure zone, sometimes at exactly the wrong time. It's another strange phenomenon but if you see it enough it becomes something more than random. MIETK (May I Eat The Kitty for the joanie loves fucking chachi's) might be a good start before going to wandsville.
That is weird, I've never met a woman that didn't fall in love with he Hitachi Magic Wand. Now two in the same thread? the attachments are not important (or really used at all) some of the more interesting techniques might require a partner. Generally using the wand on the clitoral area and then using the hand to massage the G-spot provides a pretty intense sensation.

Sensuous Lydia you have a thread about squirting and there is a lot of overlap, IMHO most women can squirt sometimes using this method.

If your partner (unless you are really flexible and maybe have a prehensile tail too) cups the wand over the kitty allowing the vibrations to transfer into the bean and though the hand into the g-spot it's better than a tax audit with a big refund check. Or so I've heard.

With a lot of women the sensations are so intense that they move the wand away from the pleasure zone, sometimes at exactly the wrong time. It's another strange phenomenon but if you see it enough it becomes something more than random. MIETK (May I Eat The Kitty for the joanie loves fucking chachi's) might be a good start before going to wandsville. Originally Posted by Wayward
I didn't say I didn't like the Wand, a matter of fact I LOVE the Wand. It's magic for clitoris stimulation. What I don't like is it's attachments; they fall off, and I personally think the handle is too big for such fast penetration. Perhaps I'm inexperienced with it, and need someone to help me. I often find doing such activities myself isn't the most relaxing on my body when working my G-Spot. Some women are not able to squirt doing this, some are. I think it's matter of experience and patience.

This thread was meant for toys that are a waste of money. We just so happened to get caught up over the attachments.

If there are any toys you feel are a waste of money, then please feel free to share.
I found the hitache wand too intense for me at first.. I like the foreplay/gspot massage and oral,,, generally use the vibator on my clit to get off for the first round. Hitache was too much.....

Well I tried it again later on my own one day and held it in a firmer postion,, I used the small cock attachement (that Lydia and I were talking about,) and had 4 O's in a row.. Not bad,, no complaints anymore,, sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes ya don't ..
What is this wand you ladies are talking about, im always looking for a new toy.

I hate eggs, magic eggs, happy eggs, i don't like them. They do absolutely nothing for me. They roll off, some have remotes, where the code breaks or disconnects.
What is this wand you ladies are talking about, im always looking for a new toy.

I hate eggs, magic eggs, happy eggs, i don't like them. They do absolutely nothing for me. They roll off, some have remotes, where the code breaks or disconnects. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
http://www.fascinations.net/store/co...hi-Magic-Wand/

I hate those damn eggs too as well as the pocket rockets. Once you buy the wand, you'll never use any of those other clit vibes. It can be very intense if you're not use to so much power between your legs (literally).
Oh I've seen those, never bought one though. I didnt have the nerves to try it. It looks big, hmmm even better. Lol
  • bbkid
  • 03-08-2010, 08:51 AM

Bought any sex toys or accessories that were a waste of money? Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia

I've spent a bloody fortune on lingere that I think she only wore for 10 seconds or less.
I bought a vibrating sex pillow that in hindsight was a total waste. Its too small to get in a good position on it. And the vibration is not intense enough to give any notable sensation. The 'Wedge' is much better.
The Austin Powers Swedish Male Enlarger was a waste of money for me. It actually made it smaller. I must have read the instructions wrong. They were in Swedish. Plus, I now have a strange penchant for crushed velvet jackets.

I once bought a condom that broke. I think it had been in the men's roo vending machine at that gas station for a few years.
Bought a fake vagina and hurt my "brother" after first use. Threw it away.

Bought any sex toys or accessories that were a waste of money?

Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia
When I was a much younger man I did... but she was actually a nice person in spite of her short comings...