Co-op ladies-Which one would you see?

Which of the fine ladies of the co-op would you see IF sofia was truly not involved with them?

My answer- Alex, she looks fun.
Are there men who won't currently see these ladies just because they are associated w/ SOH?
I would say "yes" to that Brooke
+1
I will not go if that Paul Dude is for real. Don't mind Madams, don't care for pimps.
Anybody else expected to open this thread and see a post claiming the posters above me are upset because they couldn't meet her strict screening requirements?

I sort of miss her already.......well
Yep, I expect some WK to post something like that.
Just for the record, I don't know if I could pass her screening requirements because I never tried.
I would like to see Alex or Vanessa if they worked at Walmart. I am a Walmart kind of guy......Bill
Ajsha, Definitely Ajsha!
Alex has one hell of an ass tho.
Which of the fine ladies of the co-op would you see IF sofia was truly not involved with them?
Originally Posted by notanewbie
Sofia...
that is some funny chit.
Father Wayward would like to bestow carnal rituals on most of these fine ladies of the blue waters, but the gate keeper is problematic in a spiritual sense. Lalya has always been of great interest, time and circumstance prevented a pre-coin-op visit.
Are there men who won't currently see these ladies just because they are associated w/ SOH? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
That would be a yes. I would not even use my 1st fake name as screening.
Are there men who won't currently see these ladies just because they are associated w/ SOH? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Not just their associations with her. Unstable as SOH is, that alone isn't enough to send me packing. Its close, but... P411 dropping them is a pretty big deal for me. Not only is P411 my preferred screening method, I also value Gina's opinions and when she says something ain't quite right over there, I listen.

But, back on topic, I would see Layla and Alex (possibly at the same time), if they weren't in the co-op.
I wonder why these ladies stick around then. Where does business come from?