Male Waxing

I am considering getting my ass crack waxed, just wondering what the women think about that. Turn on? Turn off?
If you're willing to do it, we certainly won't mind. Be prepared for the area that you get waxed to be red, swollen, and sore for a couple of days. Aloe helps cool it off.
I am considering getting my ass crack waxed, just wondering what the women think about that. Turn on? Turn off? Originally Posted by mandrewstown
Good Lord! A bit of a masochist, are you?

Seriously, that sounds quite painful -- there are a lot of sensitive nerves in the area.

Have you considered using (or having someone use) a small beard trimmer? A UTR massage therapist I see on a regular basis grooms much of my body, including my back, butt, and the area between the cheeks. She carefully grooms all the way to the point at which hair growth ends, and it's not uncomfortable at all.

And that produces a soft, smooth, and effective result.
Nair makes a very gentle removal cream for such areas.
Just apply duct tape. Cheap and reliable.
  • Gucci
  • 09-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Just apply duct tape. Cheap and reliable. Originally Posted by pyramider
LMFAO
I've tried laser and nair. Both painful (laser much worse), and neither worked. Wax just regrows again so seems like a waste. I'd stick with a foil shaver.
Just apply duct tape. Cheap and reliable. Originally Posted by pyramider
So close to the taint !?!
So, for the second part of the question, must be a no? No lady's chimed in!?
laser works depending on skin/hair tone, how you take care of your skin, and finding a competent person to do it. its not gonna work after 1 treatment you need many treatments for it to do the job.

waxing is more trouble than its worth and you can end up with a rashed up ass for a week and then have ingrown hairs when it grows back in.
I'd lick it :-D

I get waxed every few weeks in that hole area and I'm only slightly masochistic.
I love when a nice set of waxed balls falls in my mouth .... and TUMA is awesome when waxed...its like a pretty little tight pussy I can eat and it totally gets me hot..
Well....after some consideration. I did it!! Wasn't too bad really. It was a little sore the first day, but now it's awesome!!! Private showings available, to ladies only of course.
Private showings available, to ladies only of course. Originally Posted by mandrewstown
Thank goodness....I know I don't want to see that!
So close to the taint !?! Originally Posted by Solitaire

No harm to the taint. The hair just pulls out. Plus, now there are a multitude of colors.