Very curious

I'm not to active other than posting and not sure if this is the right forum ... But ?????? My best friend want to get onto the business but she is pregnant ???? I know some are I to that and I love her to peoces but not sure what to do here... She is fairly young 25 black female green eyes (natural) and about my build... I know it's her decision but she doesn't know the community to we'll and I don't want her to get her feelings hurt ... I know this is odd but suggestions ????f
  • jwood
  • 09-07-2014, 08:51 AM
It's not my thing but some guys like to have sex with pregnant ladies.
That is a fetish for a lot of men. She might do really well. You might want to post in the "Another Realm" section and see what they have to say. It's just a few boards below this main board.
Thank you roxy I will do that
I'd have her kind of stalk the boards first. Read some of the co-ed threads. Read good and bad reviews and the comments, especially of preggo providers. See if she thinks she can handle the criticism and judgment that might be cast her way. Let HER make as informed a decision as she can. Don't try to decide for her. If she decides to go for it, just try to help her stay as safe as possible.
Not necessarily my thing, but many guys will be interested in that long after her body returns to 'normal'... ;-)
I can tell you that in the Oklahoma area, there have been a number of pregnant providers in the past. and currently are a few providers that work while pregnant and seem to do well. I've never found that a turn on but all indications were they found a nice niche that worked for them. Not sure what the "market' or "niche" might be in your friend's area.
there are guys on here who like all kinds of weird things.

if her price is right and she is truthful about it I bet she would get a lot of action
I would just help her learn how to stay safe & the different options to screen. She just needs to be upfront about it & be prepared to have a thick skin cause as others said she could get some backlash but just being a provider can cause backlash . I'm sure she would do well there are plenty of guys always looking for a pregnant provider or even just a provider that is lactating it seems to have become a very popular fetish .
I would just help her learn how to stay safe & the different options to screen. She just needs to be upfront about it & be prepared to have a thick skin cause as others said she could get some backlash but just being a provider can cause backlash . I'm sure she would do well there are plenty of guys always looking for a pregnant provider or even just a provider that is lactating it seems to have become a very popular fetish . Originally Posted by ULTIMATE BBW SEDUCTRESS
There are some freaky guys out there. For some prego chicks are a bucket list item. Guys like all kinds of strange stuff. Speaking of strange stuff...What up with the BIG ASS SIG LINE?

Post-Partum lactation is another draw for some guys too.
Post-Partum lactation is another draw for some guys too. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Is that like bat shit crazy?
Tell her to spend a little time on the webcam sites sitting in the "pregnant girls" rooms. She'll get a good feel for what men say and think by observing.

It can vary from very harsh to very hot...and usually not too many in between.

Did I just admit to being in those rooms?

I guess that's been an employment hazard/benefit...