Guys: Ever "Bottomed-Out?"

I was watching the honnymoon video of Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee this morning and it got me thinking . . . .

For those Hobbyists who are, shall we say, "Above Average": Have you ever "bottomed-out" while deeply involved—in or out of the Hobby?
For those Hobbyists who are, shall we say, "Above Average": Have you ever "bottomed-out" while deeply involved—in or out of the Hobby? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Yup Nothing is better for your ego, that's for sure. And you don't have to be above average - just see enough providers and the bell curve of pussy will ensure you hit bottom at least some of the time.

OTOH, being too big sometimes makes for a poorer session - if it hurts her just to put it in then she's not enjoying it, and that always blows a session for me.
You are kidding right? My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary but there are limits ...
I'm lucky if I hit the back of the condom.
You are kidding right? My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary but there are limits ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Your pic could have fooled me. I assume you shave, of course.
I thought this was why most guys majority wise see those little spinners.........so their manhood seems bigger lol. Ill stick with the thick chicks with big bootys........I like a challenge.....but Id still prefer it to be tight.
Bottoming out? Never crossed my mind. Hell, I'm not even sure what you are talking about, and I've been fucking so much pussy, you'd think I'd know
Often enough. Being longer than normal, it happens mostly with smaller women, but I've had taller women take issue as well. It can be quite uncomfortable for me as well; some women have a cervix that is tough and doesn't yield when contacted. Others pop right open and the woman seems to enjoy the sensation.

I've found that getting the woman very worked up via daty and shallower thrusting at first is helpful. As with everything, the experience differs each time. Some women enjoy it, some just don't like it. I have noticed that women who have had a hysterectomy seem to tolerate the depth best and they also feel the best, with deep thrusting.
Often enough. Being longer than normal, it happens mostly with smaller women, but I've had taller women take issue as well. It can be quite uncomfortable for me as well; some women have a cervix that is tough and doesn't yield when contacted. Others pop right open and the woman seems to enjoy the sensation.

I've found that getting the woman very worked up via daty and shallower thrusting at first is helpful. As with everything, the experience differs each time. Some women enjoy it, some just don't like it. I have noticed that women who have had a hysterectomy seem to tolerate the depth best and they also feel the best, with deep thrusting. Originally Posted by jj2301

smh...not exacty, but I think I get what you are trying to say...LOL
Pretty much most of the time with her legs up or ass up face down doggie.
smh...not exacty, but I think I get what you are trying to say...LOL Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm sure it feels different from the other end, as it were.. From my perspective, it's almost like hitting this weird thing that sort of pinches the head of your dick. Additional pressure either results in discomfort for both or there is this popping sensation and deeper penetration. In that case, I can tell that the head of my dick has kind of passed into a larger area, as the tightness of the vagina is only around the shaft and not the head.
not sure if I actually bottomed-out but my second verified provider told me this was the depth she wanted and any deeper would hurt. although I enjoyed my time, trying not to thrust to depth took some enjoyment out of it.

my third one told me to start slow and stretch her out. that was nice.
I'm sure it feels different from the other end, as it were.. From my perspective, it's almost like hitting this weird thing that sort of pinches the head of your dick. Additional pressure either results in discomfort for both or there is this popping sensation and deeper penetration. In that case, I can tell that the head of my dick has kind of passed into a larger area, as the tightness of the vagina is only around the shaft and not the head. Originally Posted by jj2301
Well, okay, but you do know that your dick is not going into her cervix, right?
A provider told me she wasn't fond of guys with big dicks because they bottomed out too much. I did not fall within that group so she was ok with me.
This ThreAD should be titled "Anybody else have a big dick?".....sheeeesh!!

If I roll over in bed, I'm lucky if I hit the sheet!!