Stripper slide, sexy or risky ? ? ? ?

• Gucci
  • 09-10-2014, 05:30 PM
I see a lot of people are into providers who do stripper slides, but isn't that close to BBFS ? What's the difference between that and going all in because at that point haven't the bodily fluids been exchanged ?
Is this raw dog with another attempt to start the BBFS debate?

We seem to have this discussion a lot. Some think is risky. Some don't. It is a girl's option to offer or not. If offered, I'm taking. There is very little difference between the SS and BBFS. While technically, the cock isn't inside the pussy, for all intents and purposes, the fluids (pre-cum) are right there--maybe not inside her but close enough for them to potentially get inside. I think girls offer it as an option b/c it does mimic FS but limits the risk of guys cumming inside her.
No it isn't me this time.
there would be some risk, but no more risk than BBBJ.
there would be some risk, but no more risk than BBBJ. Originally Posted by lyn.xes
I would not give any credit to this statement. No offense intended to lyn, but I would not give any weight to such comments without proper scientific analysis. Further, this just seems wrong at the prima facie level.
I would not give any credit to this statement....without proper scientific analysis. Further, this just seems wrong at the prima facie level. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Considering where you posted such outrage.....
For me it is an absolute no-go. Partly due to the general contact risk.. and partly due to my physical shape, which would make an "oopsie" much more likely than the average bear.
I would not give any credit to this statement. No offense intended to lyn, but I would not give any weight to such comments without proper scientific analysis. Further, this just seems wrong at the prima facie level. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Are you saying that BBBJ have no risk of transmitting STDs?

or that the stripper slide is less risky?

Anytime there is bodily fluids that are being exchanged there is a risk.

In addition to HIV, other organisms can be transmitted through oral sex with an infected partner, leading to herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, genital warts (human papillomavirus, or HPV), intestinal parasites (amebiasis), or hepatitis A or B infection.
depends what your def of slipper slide is.

we don't have to go back to 5th grade to know anytime fluids are exchanged there is a risk.

if you engage in this hobby you should be getting tested frequently regardless.. do you want to give your SO something and then have to admit what you are doing here? then be smart
Here is a great blog post on the issue, going through an entire list of STD's and the potential risk of getting them without BBFS.

Can You Get An STD Without Sex - Impact Magazine
Touching other humans in general is risky. How you do it is another issue.

I don't offer SS because I don't like it.
  • Gucci
  • 09-13-2014, 05:16 PM
If it happens to go in while she's doing it for a stroke or two then why not go " all in " ? I think I'm for the CBJ from this point on.
I am pretty sure that just getting naked and rubbing on each other can pass herpes and Pubic Lice. Outside the Hobby, Purell and hand washing are important, though over done by some.

Do what you are comfortable with and research the providers to find those that you ae comfortable with.

Check out the new thread here about the Hobby in Germany and see if you want a shower—or a cigarette.
For me it is an absolute no-go. Partly due to the general contact risk.. and partly due to my physical shape, which would make an "oopsie" much more likely than the average bear. Originally Posted by GracePreston
how about a covered ss
how about a covered ss Originally Posted by Grizzly
A covered stripper slide is not a stripper slide.

Its like rc cola versus coke. Sure you can offer rc cola sometimes. But those die hard coke users want the original.........

Everytime we talk about covered stripper slides.........we are letting ISIS win............