More Mike Flynn...How will IB spin it?

• WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 09:16 AM
Flynn-backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis may have broken laws, say whistleblowers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/flynn-backed-plan-transfer-nuclear-tech-saudis-may-have-broken-n973021

Whistleblowers from within President Donald Trump's National Security Council have told a congressional committee that efforts by former national security adviser Michael Flynn to transfer sensitive nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia may have violated the law, and investigators fear Trump is still considering it, according to a new report obtained by NBC News.

Flynn-backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis may have broken laws, say whistleblowers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/flynn-backed-plan-transfer-nuclear-tech-saudis-may-have-broken-n973021

Whistleblowers from within President Donald Trump's National Security Council have told a congressional committee that efforts by former national security adviser Michael Flynn to transfer sensitive nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia may have violated the law, and investigators fear Trump is still considering it, according to a new report obtained by NBC News.
Originally Posted by WTF
Come back when you have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources.
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 11:52 AM
Come back when you have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Haha...from the president of the fanclub of the Anonymous poisonous tree

Saudi Arabia citizens are responsible for the 9/11 attack and you , Trump and your best buddy Flynn can't wait to get them on the road to nukes!

One of the biggest companies to profit here in the US just so happens to have signed a 99 year lease with the Presidents son in law. Hmmmmmmm
Haha...from the president of the fanclub of the Anonymous poisonous tree

Saudi Arabia citizens are responsible for the 9/11 attack and you , Trump and your best buddy Flynn can't wait to get them on the road to nukes!

One of the biggest companies to profit here in the US just so happens to have signed a 99 year lease with the Presidents son in law. Hmmmmmmm
Originally Posted by WTF
Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources.
Day 5.

How many times will you repost THAT post, IBH?
Day 5.

How many times will you repost THAT post, IBH?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How many times are you going to post off topic?
is that all u got? this didn't even happen and it's some major issue?

fyi - defenders of the liberal way, nowhere in that article does it state any required reviews would have been intentionally left out if this deal would have moved forward.

naturally the author tries to make that very case, that this would have been some secret under the table deal. well if so then why did these agencies even know about it?

on the other side, why shouldn't we help Saudi Arabia with non-weapons based nuclear tech?

Obama says we can trust the Iranians right??

so why not trust the Saudis too?

BAHHAAA
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 01:57 PM

on the other side, why shouldn't we help Saudi Arabia with non-weapons based nuclear tech?

Obama says we can trust the Iranians right??

so why not trust the Saudis too?

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We can't trust either...that is why we need inspections.

You're kinda slow aren't you.

In October, Republican Senators Marco Rubio, Todd Young, Cory Gardner, Rand Paul, and Dean Heller sent a letter to Trump urging him to "suspend talks related to a potential civil nuclear cooperation agreement between the United States and Saudi Arabia" due to "serious concerns about the transparency, accountability, and judgment of current decisionmakers in Saudi Arabia."
They said they were concerned that "the Saudi Government has refused, for many years, to consider any agreement that includes so-called 'Gold Standard' requirements against pursuing technologies to enrich uranium and reprocess plutonium-laden spent nuclear fuel."
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 02:04 PM
Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Gotta start somewhere IB , this ain't a bad place to start. No wonder the Judge Sullivan said wtf he said about Flynn.

According to whistleblowers, the National Security Council's ethics lawyer determined that Flynn's involvement could violate the criminal conflict of interest statute, the report says. As a result, NSC legal adviser John Eisenberg instructed NSC staff to cease all work on the plan.

The report raises further questions about Flynn, who is awaiting sentencing as he cooperates with Mueller. It says Flynn failed to report in his security clearance renewal application a trip he took to Saudi Arabia in June 2015 on behalf of IP3 and its predecessor company. Although he reported a separate trip to Saudi Arabia in October 2015, Flynn omitted key details, the report says, including the identity of the client that financed the trip.

Flynn claimed he spoke at a conference during the trip, but none of his three speakers' bureaus had any involvement with the trip or knew of any conference there, the report says. Flynn told investigators that he stayed at the King Khaled International Hotel, but a U.S. consulate official could not identify any such hotel in Saudi Arabia, the report says.
Gotta start somewhere IB , this ain't a bad place to start. No wonder the Judge Sullivan said wtf he said about Flynn.

According to whistleblowers, the National Security Council's ethics lawyer determined that Flynn's involvement could violate the criminal conflict of interest statute, the report says. As a result, NSC legal adviser John Eisenberg instructed NSC staff to cease all work on the plan.
Originally Posted by WTF
Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources.
Noticed that you still don't have more than conjecture, innuendo and anonymous sources. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Shhhh. Let him have some fun.
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 02:20 PM
"Further investigation is needed to determine whether the actions being pursued by the Trump administration are in the national security interests of the United States, or, rather, serve those who stand to gain financially as a result of this potential change to U.S. Foreign policy," states the report.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-sau...160000118.html
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 02:22 PM
Shhhh. Let him have some fun. Originally Posted by bambino

Coup talk...
Coup talk... Originally Posted by WTF
Smollett had more proof that he was mugged than these anonymous sources have that Flynn did something wrong.
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2019, 02:32 PM
Smollett had more proof that he was mugged than these anonymous sources have that Flynn did something wrong. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn got fired for lying before he could sell out the country.

The real story is the mix of ex military pushing this hair brain idea.