DEMS in congress solve gun violence...

This is more ridiculousness legislation by the symbolism or substance party.
This is a rambling article...all over the place!!
It just makes bigger Gumment...more worthless.
This shit accomplishes NOTHING...TM's queen Bullosey!!https://www.huffpost.com/entry/house...b08c4f5556b27b
What this accomplishes is more regulations on law abiding citizens...CRIMINALS DON"T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LAWS!!
https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/...biding-people/
Another brilliant 5-star thread, bb1961.

You’re sure rackin’ em up!

You’re sure rackin’ em up!
Truth hurts the snowflakessssssssssssssss just saying OB1961

You’re sure rackin’ em up! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't tell me you're a jealous left wing loon...you had to POST this twice...please argue on the topic of the thread...seems like jealousy is all that is on your mind...you poooooor thing
They do have twelve step programs for this...
What say you YR??????????????????????
Article is incorrect when it states no individuals have booths, or are just walking around with firearms for sale.
These bypass background checks.
Article is incorrect when it states no individuals have booths, or are just walking around with firearms for sale.
These bypass background checks. Originally Posted by bamscram
When was the last time a gun touting OUTLAW thug got his gun LEGALLY?????LEFT WING LOGIC...or lack there of...You didn't read the CRAP legislation to well...there are more ambiguous holes in it then swiss cheese!!
More legalize in this SHIT...to make criminals out of law abiding citizens!!
libs value criminals more than law abiding citizens. Just another subject proving that point.
When was the last time a gun touting OUTLAW thug got his gun LEGALLY?????LEFT WING LOGIC...or lack there of...You didn't read the CRAP legislation to well...there are more ambiguous holes in it then swiss cheese!!
More legalize in this SHIT...to make criminals out of law abiding citizens!! Originally Posted by bb1961

If you didn't make shit up then you might be believed if you came up with something factual.
libs value criminals more than law abiding citizens. Just another subject proving that point. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Are you a liberal?
If you didn't make shit up then you might be believed if you came up with something factual. Originally Posted by bamscram
You need to get out of that cave more...if you can't comprehend that ridiculous legislation...your Comrades wrote it!!
Your saying I made up that legislation...you need professional help...I wouldn't be associated with that non-sense...like you are!!
Why don't you SCRAM bam...
Why must you react by attacking and name calling?

Is it because you don't understand or don't know any better?

Either way, I believe bamscram's advice to you is valid going forward.
Why must you react by attacking and name calling?

Is it because you don't understand or don't know any better?

Either way, I believe bamscram's advice to you is valid going forward. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What advice...garbage in garbage out!!
If you didn't make shit up then you might be believed if you came up with something factual. Originally Posted by bamscram
You need to get out of that cave more...if you can't comprehend that ridiculous legislation...your Comrades wrote it!!
Your saying I made up that legislation...you need professional help...I wouldn't be associated with that non-sense...like you are!!
Why don't you SCRAM bam... Originally Posted by bb1961

Give up if you can't comprehend. Screaming and stomping your feet dosen't make a point.
Are you a liberal? Originally Posted by bamscram
You're better than that ! Don't lower yourself to wtf's level.