COHEN ADMITS “ NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION”

These things always backfire ion the fucktard libtards communist.
Cohen admits he has no proof of collusion. Not that there is no collusion. He also says the president is a racist, liar and cheat.
Cohen admits he has no proof of collusion. Not that there is no collusion. He also says the president is a racist, liar and cheat. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
And you believe him of course. Herschel Walker, Jim Brown and Kayne West are friends of Trump. Trumps grandkids are Jewish. Yeah, he’s a genuine racist. Cohen testified that he lied, but said he’s not a liar. I guess that makes perfect sense to you.
Cohen admits he has no proof of collusion. Not that there is no collusion. He also says the president is a racist, liar and cheat. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Fuck Cohen the disbarred lawyer and convicted motherfucker.

No credibility.
And you believe him of course. Herschel Walker, Jim Brown and Kayne West are friends of Trump. Trumps grandkids are Jewish. Yeah, he’s a genuine racist. Cohen testified that he lied, but said he’s not a liar. I guess that makes perfect sense to you. Originally Posted by bambino
Haven't you heard. wtf now says that when libs state something that conservatives use the wrong definition or always take it out of context! Not making this up! Example the al sore thread!
Mueller/ dems/ communist have nothing on BIG T
They are so desperate they even paid off Cohen them wrote the whole 30 minute lie story. What a fucking circus. They showed a check for $35K
And what ???? Wtf !!!!
All lies. Dems suck my dick

MAGA
And you believe him of course. Herschel Walker, Jim Brown and Kayne West are friends of Trump. Trumps grandkids are Jewish. Yeah, he’s a genuine racist. Cohen testified that he lied, but said he’s not a liar. I guess that makes perfect sense to you. Originally Posted by bambino
Of course he believe's him after all he herd it on CNN, dim's always believe what they here on CNN that's why YR is so well informed
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 03:11 PM
So if you have Jewish grandkids....you can't be racist?

If Herschel Walker, Jim Brown and Kayne West know you....you aren't racist?

I'm not saying Trump is a racist...I'm saying you have some idiotic fucking logic

I'm not saying Trump is a racist...I'm saying you have some idiotic fucking logic Originally Posted by WTF
Reaching pretty far here wtf! No where near your definition argument earlier! bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhaa
So if you have Jewish grandkids....you can't be racist? Originally Posted by WTF
Fuckin' hell yeah that's right!!!
Trump is a racist. I'm saying it. I'm saying it because he acts like a racist.

Here's a pretty definitive list.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html
  • grean
  • 02-28-2019, 05:37 PM
So he's a liar. However, when he makes a statement saying there isn't or at least he is unaware of any collusion, you would have us believe him on that, but not the rest?

What incentive does he have to lie at this point?

He's not going to get a pardon. He's doing the time.

He's going to jail, regardless of anything he says now.

If he is discovered to be lying to Congress now, he will do more jail time than he already is.

Really think through it logically and you've got to say either anything he says is not credible, including statements that claim no collusion or at least his knowledge of any, OR he, because of any lack of incentive to lie, and LONGER PRISON SENTENCES if he does lie, is, in fact, telling the truth.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

I'm not saying Trump is a racist...I'm saying you have some idiotic fucking logic Originally Posted by WTF
Unfortunately, our friends across the trough don’t seem to be able to think beyond such elementary associations.
Trump is a racist. I'm saying it. I'm saying it because he acts like a racist.

Here's a pretty definitive list.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html Originally Posted by txdot-guy

so in you opinion, you agree with the opinion of the author. and that proves what, exactly?
so in you opinion, you agree with the opinion of the author. and that proves what, exactly? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That hes partisan. Freaking n y times. gtfoh