URL / Website: NA
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Strip Mall on Naco Perrin
Activities: FBSM with all the extras
Hair Length and Color: Short Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older well kept Chinese gal, slender hour glass figure, flat tummy, nice Bs that like to be played with, shaved down below, speaks english well, like to please a man
Recommendation: Yes
L3?
L3? Originally Posted by Gringo69
yes
BBBJ and DATY. Sounds good if you have an understanding family and really good health Ins. I'll put this on my NO list. Thanks for the tip.
When was your visit?
When was your visit? Originally Posted by Gringo69
Early November
BBBJ and DATY. Sounds good if you have an understanding family and really good health Ins. I'll put this on my NO list. Thanks for the tip. Originally Posted by Slowschool
No need to get shitty about this. The purpose of this site is info sharing. I could care less what you do on your own time with providers behind closed doors, and do not judge others for what they choose or choose not to do.
No need to get shitty about this. The purpose of this site is info sharing. I could care less what you do on your own time with providers behind closed doors, and do not judge others for what they choose or choose not to do. Originally Posted by Demolition
Thanks for the mission statement.
Enjoy yourself, Just keep us posted on where you go next, so I can take it off my list.
Thanks for the mission statement.
Enjoy yourself, Just keep us posted on where you go next, so I can take it off my list. Originally Posted by Slowschool
I’m no expert, but almost all providers do bbbj and have more than likely someone has done daty on them. If these activities done by someone else to a provider you’re going to see is a problem, this may not be the hobby for you. Unless you know something we don’t. Technically the hobby is not for a germaphobe. Honestly do I want to kiss a provider that does tuma? No.

Just saying you should just take every amp girl off your list.
Early November Originally Posted by Demolition
Thanks for the review.
I’m no expert, but almost all providers do bbbj and have more than likely someone has done daty on them. If these activities done by someone else to a provider you’re going to see is a problem, this may not be the hobby for you. Unless you know something we don’t. Technically the hobby is not for a germaphobe. Honestly do I want to kiss a provider that does tuma? No.

Just saying you should just take every amp girl off your list. Originally Posted by tylerdurden35
Exactly. Slow School is going to need a body condom to play in this hobby.
Slow School, I APPLAUD you.
Those doing bbbj,obviously don't a care about their health
Like mentioned earlier. Almost all these AMP providers will allow something others may like. Maybe this hobby isnt for you. Or maybe just stick to the L1. Get your rub and tug and be on your way.