New to Eccie / Massages/Spas

Hello y’all , just wanted to know y’all’s best recommendation for a spa/studio or a massager as well. All suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated. Thank y’all.
sounds like 5.0. look at his posts. asks for a dm of private info EVERY time.
how else am I supposed to findout about the info? I’ve seen roxxyrae,Jaxstaxx,asiandollfan tasy on oh2
how else am I supposed to findout about the info? I’ve seen roxxyrae,Jaxstaxx,asiandollfan tasy on oh2 Originally Posted by Ronjimmy
Try reading the reviews in the AMP/Spa section.
Agreed , have been reading the post but never says the total damage , oh2 usually Tends to give a description.
If you write a proper review yourself you’ll gain access for the ROS section of reviews that usually - though not always - show the door fees and what was paid for whatever service was provided.
Agreed , have been reading the post but never says the total damage , oh2 usually Tends to give a description. Originally Posted by Ronjimmy
That's also because this site was castrated back in 2018 when BP got busted. Public posts easily accessible to LE is exactly how all those AMP/Spas have been getting shut down. The idiots who were also posting Yelp reviews didn't help either I'm sure. (Oh and your oh2 standing means nothing here, and vice versa)
For 100 dollars you can read all the fake reviews , or you could actually try a spa. . Your post is not going to gain momentum
Or you can submit a review for the benefit of fellow mongers instead of just offering words that represent doubtful experiences...ijs...
This is from a man that has not been to a spa 4 years, I am happy to share pm on spas I have with many mongers
Just words! Write a review so that we can benefit from your seemingly countless experiences at the AMPs of Austin!! ijs....
Trying actually going to a spa once every 4 years pm if you want any information happy to help
Thanks but I think I'll stick to the factual reviews! Please feel free to contribute! Thanks!