Barack Obama populated the US government with communists

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...ith-communists

Late in May, Rush Limbaugh repeated a quote from James Comey in a New York Magazine interview:
I'd moved from communist to whatever I am now. I'm not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I'll have to figure it out.
It's hard to pin too much on that quote. Perhaps Comey was joking by calling his vote for Jimmy Carter a vote for a communist, in mockery of his supposedly fellow Republicans.

Joking about support for communism is not all that funny in the Obama administration. Obama's CIA director, John Brennan, actually did vote for a communist presidential candidate. Brennan and Comey are two of the central players in the Russia Collusion Hoax.

so, Comey was a communist before he jokingly became something or other???

article list some people who were identified as communist or had links with them.

so, its not really surprising that Obama would stuff his commie allies in all levels of govt. for 8 years.
Anybody want to guess which poster posts more fakes news and Alt-right conspiracy bullshit?

If yous said Dillsy, you’d be right!

LOLLING!
You didn't expect rush to get the quote or context right, did you?

"Comey has been savaged by William Safire and lauded by Chuck Schumer; just what kind of Republican is he, anyway? This sets Comey howling again. “I must be doing something right!” he says. “In college, I was left of center, and through a gradual process I found myself more comfortable with a lot of the ideas and approaches the Republicans were using.” He voted for Carter in 1980, but in ’84, “I voted for Reagan—I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.”

https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/n_9353/

He never said his vote for Carter was a vote for the communists.
He was laughing about a conservative and a democrat who were wondering what kind of republican he was.
Read the whole interview.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...ith-communists

Late in May, Rush Limbaugh repeated a quote from James Comey in a New York Magazine interview:
I'd moved from communist to whatever I am now. I'm not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I'll have to figure it out.
It's hard to pin too much on that quote. Perhaps Comey was joking by calling his vote for Jimmy Carter a vote for a communist, in mockery of his supposedly fellow Republicans.

Joking about support for communism is not all that funny in the Obama administration. Obama's CIA director, John Brennan, actually did vote for a communist presidential candidate. Brennan and Comey are two of the central players in the Russia Collusion Hoax.

so, Comey was a communist before he jokingly became something or other???

article list some people who were identified as communist or had links with them.

so, its not really surprising that Obama would stuff his commie allies in all levels of govt. for 8 years. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
  • oeb11
  • 04-01-2020, 09:18 AM
The above two Fascist DPST's spouting nonsense are on IGNORE!!!
Anybody want to guess which poster posts more fakes news and Alt-right conspiracy bullshit?

If yous said Dillsy, you’d be right!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

FUCK YOU!
The above two Fascist DPST's spouting nonsense are on IGNORE!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Add me to the list, I’d love to be on it. Liar!
  • oeb11
  • 04-01-2020, 11:10 AM
Please get professional Help- j666
Well if rush said it...it must be really stupid except for all the red heDs on here
Well if rush said it...it must be really stupid except for all the red heDs on here Originally Posted by Tsmokies

rush did not say it. he got it from somebody else.
rush did not say it. he got it from somebody else. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He said that they said that she said that I said . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_iHscbGQjI
whatever floats your boat e9500
  • oeb11
  • 04-03-2020, 04:16 PM
here's an anchor for 9500's boat!

here's an anchor for 9500's boat!

Originally Posted by oeb11