Most reliable

Who do you guys say is the most reliable for weekly encounters?
for reliability, I’d stick with the AMP’s.
AZ Cherry is here once every three weeks and she is ready on the minute of an appointment. Eva Rosas can be a little hard to communicate with, but she is always ready at the appointed time. I might be a regular with Spencer if she didn't always make me wait. TheRealLayla is reliable but is not always in town.
Christine has always treated me well. 505 545 3174
Christine has always treated me well. 505 545 3174 Originally Posted by Bootleg62
Does Christine have an ad somewhere or any reviews that you can share?
She’s kinda slowed down. Has her regulars. She has 4 reviews on here. Back in March-April I think.
Stacy Staxx, Promise, and Ashanti. All safety girls. Limited menu but cool chicks and great performers. Pics on STG are accurate for all three.

Mila. Open menu so some inherent risk. But very cool and very good at what she does.

Multiple girls at local AMPS are always available. Get to know a few that are more long term in town.
Does Christine have an ad somewhere or any reviews that you can share? Originally Posted by NMEliteMonger
She’s on STG this morning
Mila for sure but she books up quick. Most amps but girls move around quit a bit.

The real Layla when she is in town
SweetNikki505 she always has her stuff together.
Leah is another good choice when she's in town. Approximately 25-years old and mixed race. Loads of fun and knows what she's doing, but can be difficult to connect with.
Mila, Mila Azul? Or which Mila? I don't recall seeing a StG ad with that name
Mila, Mila Azul? Or which Mila? I don't recall seeing a StG ad with that name Originally Posted by Frankthehumanboy
Bubbly Milf Mila