URL / Website: N/A
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: W Sunset Rd. & Broadway
Activities: Dry Rub (cut short by me), See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown below shoulders worn up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Early 30's Chinese, 5'6, 125lb, pretty face, soft dark wavy brown hair to mid back worn up, small B cups, small tummy pooch (nothing to be embarrassed of, but she was very shy about exposing her body, even in dim light), very sparse Asian bush below/ partially shaved, fuller Asian tush, average legs, soft skin, very strong hands for her size. Firm solid body, no flab anywhere.

I would do a 2nd take on her at HEB.

Not dressed to impress...
She was wearing an oversized beach t-shirt with a black spandex jogging bra underneath, blue split-side running shorts (very similar to the green US Marine style "Catch-Me-F*ck-Me" PT shorts), white bikini panties underneath and true flip-flops.

Her Engrish was conversational, despite living in the US only 5 years.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like menu expanding all around at Sunset and Broadway. 20+ L3 visits with CiCi. She is more relaxed when she has a helper. Might be time for a revisit knowing "Mia" is back up and she was won't be watching her I Phone cam outta one eye.. lol

Anybody else got recent intel on this shop? Is Mia hot or Cici still the best available?
Oo-fucking-RAH!!! You had me at "Catch-me-F*ck-me" PT shorts. I believe the Army calls them "Ranger Panties". Sorry for the less then stellar experience, but the story telling was 5-star. Felt like being stuck in an LP/OP back in Al Anbar, swapping stories to pass the time.

She is worth is with a bit of getting to know her effort. Great L3 once she is into you. And yes, she is a the day 1 Mooonlight girl. There everyday, all day.
Do they have a table shower??