Current pricing?

I've been laying low, but time to get back out. I haven't reviewed for a while, so no ROS access. What are current AMP prices for half hour full service? Used to be $220 ($80+$140). That still right?
Traveler, half hour house fee 35-50. FS varies, bbfs, bbbj, etc. You'll get all kinds of lies, look who your asking ... a bunch of horny mongers. To me, FS is minimum $180, most times in the $200-$225 range. Depends a bit in the house fee. These ladies have to make a living and I enjoy helping them make that living. I don't see them as just a hole to cum in.
I've been laying low, but time to get back out. I haven't reviewed for a while, so no ROS access. What are current AMP prices for half hour full service? Used to be $220 ($80+$140). That still right? Originally Posted by TravelerX
Half hour is around 160-180
Hour about 200-250

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2960027
Traveler, half hour house fee 35-50. FS varies, bbfs, bbbj, etc. You'll get all kinds of lies, look who your asking ... a bunch of horny mongers. To me, FS is minimum $180, most times in the $200-$225 range. Depends a bit in the house fee. These ladies have to make a living and I enjoy helping them make that living. I don't see them as just a hole to cum in. Originally Posted by txman123
35 for a hhr house fee? LMAO! That's probably one of those lies that you're talking about.🤣😂
Seems like prices have actually come down a bit?...
My buddy said that he got some bbL3 action in the garland/mesquite area the other day, for a rather discounted price, 2 ben’s and a jack total including the house, older woman, maybe the shop owner, he said… but well worth it all things considering. He said, Sometime's you just get lucky and the cost is heavily reduced or non existing for some.
These ladies have to make a living and I enjoy helping them make that living. I don't see them as just a hole to cum in. Originally Posted by txman123
Please grow a pair and maybe a spine while you're at it. You don't cut street walkers any slack but for some reason chinese middle aged women and grannies are put on a pedestal?
You should travel to some of these countries and understand the culture and how cut throat these women are, I know not all of them but majority. So get off your high horse and face the facts....they are what they are and that's why they do what they do!
Truth- I think Cum Dumpster is the word you were looking for.