Guys: Favorite position to receive a BJ?

Guys, what's your favorite position in which to receive a BJ? I'm sure I left some out, if only due to lack of imagination, but I tried to cover the major positions I could think of.
Any and all of them. As long as she puts forth an honest effort to swallow me whole and finishes me CIM, I'm easy.
Any and all of them. As long as she puts forth an honest effort to swallow me whole and finishes me CIM, I'm easy. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Tell em!
Any and all of them. As long as she puts forth an honest effort to swallow me whole and finishes me CIM, I'm easy. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
BINGO!
Attached Images File Type: jpg amen.jpg (20.1 KB, 526 views)
  • L.A.
  • 12-22-2014, 07:42 PM
On my back (with my hands tied to the bed or behind my back).
As long as Aprill is the one doing it..... Any position is fine.

Haahahahaaaa
  • Caleb
  • 12-22-2014, 08:44 PM
The most memorable position ever was when she threw a pillow against the wall and said 'get in a headstand'. Laughed my ass off afterwards.
I just like when I can taste her and her legs start shaking that makes the Bj the best if you ask me
Is there a,"Doesn't matter as long as I'm getting one" choice? Kinds like 3PBG's response.
The next I want to try is more of a FF. Her on the bed on her back and head at the edge of the bed. Me standing and me in full control of speed and depth.
Is there a,"Doesn't matter as long as I'm getting one" choice? Kinds like 3PBG's response. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I'd put that in "Other."

Haahahahaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Damn that makes my back hurt just looking at her do that. Hey as long as we are both comfortable im good.
Her lying or sitting on the bed, depending on the bed height for leverage, me standing.
Her between my legs, her friend straddling my face.