Decided to take a minute!

To say THANK YOU! to all the gents who took part in my amazing special i had available! So glad mother nature couldn't rain on our fun parade and i have an eager ass you can use!you guys totally showed up and fucked the hell out of my ass! Amazing how many guys are really becoming lovers of greek! I loved it, loved having my ass fucked over and over again and truly appreciate the guys traveling from little rock and conway just to take advantage of the special! While I missed the fights I had way more fun taking cock up my ass until 2am! I plan to enjoy a much needed rest all day sunday and watch the NBA finals

thanks again!

oh dang..yall didn't click this thinking.....naw..sorry bout yo damn luck
To say I had no clue it was gonna rain today! Hate driving in the rain but damn its good for the garden and makes me just wanna enjoy a good hot cup of soup and a good movie
Congratulations on your great success, and good luck with the gardening! Never let anyone change the way you post! You do you.
Congratulations on your great success, and good luck with the gardening! Never let anyone change the way you post! You do you. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Interesting, sucking up to your enemy. I never understood your anger but now am really confused.
Originally Posted by SpankyJ
But which of you are doing the controlling? Looks like it may be her. At least you recognize you are being manipulated.
Im looking forward to cavs/warriors game 2 tonight..not a lebron fan(I mean who does like whining men except those in his kliq)..lebron thinks he is a stud..but is very weak mentally always looking for help from others and needs fan approval constantly

So im not a golden state fanatic(lakers fan till I die) but no denying they are stacked. And game 1 kevin durant brought it..and their outside game has the cavs so nervous that they couldnt defend the inside game

Should be a good game between 2 really good teams..
Good game so far. James is a great player. He also really makes those around him better with lost of good passing, assists, etc. He has also never been in a hint of trouble. He is on hes first marriage. Appears to be a solid citizen. I am a James fan.

However GS almost won last year and added Durant. Hard to imagine Cleveland can overcome that huge upgrade.
No denying james talent...it pains me to say it but easily best player in the league..and you are right..1 of the few athletes with solid life outside of sports..its rare and I will admit he does make those around him better

But damn I just dont like him

But really good game..alot better than game 1..atleast this is competitive..if cavs can keep it close game after game ANYTHING could happen

Good game so far. James is a great player. He also really makes those around him better with lost of good passing, assists, etc. He has also never been in a hint of trouble. He is on hes first marriage. Appears to be a solid citizen. I am a James fan.

However GS almost won last year and added Durant. Hard to imagine Cleveland can overcome that huge upgrade. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Well. it was close for a while.
Haha..I had to chuckle because damn that turned ugly..durant seems like he is on a mission..

Well. it was close for a while. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Bring this thread back to the Original Topic or lose it.

Biomed1
Bring this thread back to the Original Topic or lose it.

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
i AM CONFUSED. op MENTIONED nba FINALS AND THEN DISCUSSED THE GAME LATER IN THE THREAD. dOES NOT APPEAR OFF TOPIC TO ME.

Sorry cap lock was on.
The majority of the OP was about her special and thanking those that participated.

That is the Original Topic.

Should you wish to discuss the NBA, Start a thread.
The majority of the OP was about her special and thanking those that participated.

That is the Original Topic.

Should you wish to discuss the NBA, Start a thread. Originally Posted by biomed1
Well game is over so that discussion is as well. However, the OP said

"I plan to enjoy a much needed rest all day sunday and watch the NBA finals" and later discussed the game. I cannot imagine how you can consider it off topic. Regardless, as I said the NBA discussion is ended as you requested.