Where is the best place to eat in Dallas

I'm from Little Rock in town for the night. Where is a good place to eat???
Where in Dallas are you?
A recent place I found is called Cesar's Tacos in:

2575 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX 75229

Those Korean ladies sure do tire you out so you wanna refuel afterwards and you can't beat Cesar's Tacos. The tacos, tortas, burritos etc. are fresh & tasty. You can choose corn or flour tortillas for the tacos. They have a salsa rojas & salsa verde. Salsa rojas is spicy and looks more brown than red and salsa verde is mild but both are made in house and very very tasty. They also have Mexican Coca Cola, Jarritos etc. and their tres leches cake with a cherry on top is yummy!

The other place I enjoy a lot is Genghis Grill. There are several locations but I go to this one a lot:

4201 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX 75001

You choose all your spices, sauces, proteins, vegetables, carbs etc and it ends up tasting so good! They have a great bar on site too.

You may not be interested in either Mexican or Mongolian food but hey, just putting them out there so you have some options. Hope you enjoy your night in our magical city.
Nick and Sam’s for steak
Where in Dallas are you? Originally Posted by bashar
i agree.

Lovelyladyinyourbed, dallas is a LARGE area and can take 25-35 minutes to travel from one area to another.

so, where are you?
what kinds of foods/cuisine do you like / dont like?
price range? Dollar meal vs. $15-25 meals vs. high dollar eateries?

do you now feel kinda like us guys looking for a satisfying provider?
Besides between my thighs...... My Favorite is Al Biernats Oak Lawn
Saltgras and Texas Land and Cattle both are favorites and they are located throughout the metroplex. So will not matter where you are staying. Should be one within driving distance.
  • PGATS
  • 02-26-2019, 09:19 PM
A recent place I found is called Cesar's Tacos in:

2575 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX 75229

Those Korean ladies sure do tire you out so you wanna refuel afterwards and you can't beat Cesar's Tacos. The tacos, tortas, burritos etc. are fresh & tasty. You can choose corn or flour tortillas for the tacos. They have a salsa rojas & salsa verde. Salsa rojas is spicy and looks more brown than red and salsa verde is mild but both are made in house and very very tasty. They also have Mexican Coca Cola, Jarritos etc. and their tres leches cake with a cherry on top is yummy!

The other place I enjoy a lot is Genghis Grill. There are several locations but I go to this one a lot:

4201 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX 75001

You choose all your spices, sauces, proteins, vegetables, carbs etc and it ends up tasting so good! They have a great bar on site too.

You may not be interested in either Mexican or Mongolian food but hey, just putting them out there so you have some options. Hope you enjoy your night in our magical city. Originally Posted by VeryClean
For the love of all things holy... please, PLEASE don’t take this advice...
For the love of all things holy... please, PLEASE don’t take this advice... Originally Posted by PGATS
lol why not? You've eaten at Cesar's Tacos and Genghis Grill and you don't like them? Oh well, not going to take it personal, food tastes are subjective after all.
  • PGATS
  • 02-26-2019, 09:29 PM
lol why not? You've eaten at Cesar's Tacos and Genghis Grill and you don't like them? Oh well, not going to take it personal, food tastes are subjective after all. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I have - Cesar’s is ok, lots of better Mexican options. Ghengis Grill is the Burger King of Mongolian... at best.

Too late at this point and doesn’t matter, though. I’m sure OP is done...
Besides between my thighs...... My Favorite is Al Biernats Oak Lawn Originally Posted by berkleigh
haha I was waiting for this one. I bet that's delicious
Ghenghis made me vomit next to their dumpsters
Can't believe someone recommended Genghis Khan.

Next someone will come by and recommend Pei Wei and Panda Express and P.F. Chang as the Go To Chinese food.

GROSS!!
Can't believe someone recommended Genghis Khan.

Next someone will come by and recommend Pei Wei and Panda Express and P.F. Chang as the Go To Chinese food.

GROSS!! Originally Posted by CG2014
If they accept anything other than cash only then it's bad Chinese food.
Country burger off Hampton rd