p411 alert for fake verifications

I just received a text message (I can provide the number and message received) asking if I can send him a p411 invite in exchange for $100 through Western union. I am not sure how many ladies have received this message, but can only hope that no one has taken the bait. Ladies please be smart and let's keep p411 a safe place.
Lola...I'm sure that he is a member of the Nigerian royal family who is in town for visit? <wink>
Lola...I'm sure that he is a member of the Nigerian royal family who is in town for visit? <wink> Originally Posted by planojim
Lol, PJ

Then this dude should be able to afford a legit visit.

Heck, maybe one of those GN style orgies
I swear these fucktards will try anything. Yes ladies PLEASE be careful and use your head. if it sounds to good to be true I'm 1000% percent sure it is!!!.

Anastasia
Lola

Since he is trying to use 411 as part of his scam make sure and send the info to Gina.

I know I do not need to tell you this but it is good for my memory. BTW, you look wonderful as usual!!

Shooter
Lola...I'm sure that he is a member of the Nigerian royal family who is in town for visit? <wink> Originally Posted by planojim
Nigerians ?? According to the emails I've been getting, I've won the lottery !! LOL
Not an alert. Moved to coed.
Tell him yes you will do it, get his p411 info and report the loser.
  • 12-12-2014, 09:51 AM
How is this NOT an Alert????
How is this NOT an Alert???? Originally Posted by 8701
it is kind of a fine line between "watch out!" and "this person beat the crap out of me and stole my money!!!"

the alert forum's desc is 'Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."

scamming someone is not necessarily a safety issue, but i do agree that people should know about it.

for example, txexetoo just posted "someone is impersonating me" in the alert forum. not sure that is an alert either.

but, for me the bottom line is:
CHECK, DOUBLE CHECK, AND TRIPLE CHECK WHO YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH!!!!!
just cos you receive a msg from someone does NOT mean it is that person or that they are legit.
Do Your Research Before Committing To Anything!!!

and if you find something nefarious, pls let us know about it.
if it's physical, identity, or legal safety, it's an alert.

be safe out there!

now back to your friday delites....
So somebody's trying to compromise the vouching/verification process for one of our most trusted resources. Could be a serial rapist/killer, maybe LE. But that has no implications for the safety of members of this board (especially providers)?

Sure, not alert worthy. Nothing to see here folks, move along.