THANK YOU DALLAS/FORT WORTH!!!!

I know I'm a little late but I just wanted to take the time to say Thank you to the gentlemen I've had fun with during my Thanksgiving tour. I had a blast and I hope to be back really really soon!

Yeah even though the Cowboys lost on Thanksgiving, I'm thankful to everyone who bought me beer and got me drunk lol If I could do this all over again, I definitely would but do a few things differently. I think 4 days was enough time but it kind of felt like it wasn't enough.

I also wanna say thank you to a certain someone (I will not reveal his handle) for blowing his huge load on my face! That was one of the best facials I've ever had in a really long time!

Now also a big thank you to Chico Brown (yes he reviewed me). Now that was fucking awesome! You know what I'm talking about hehehehehe

Well DFW, I will let you all know when I will be making my way back up that way. It's very rare that I do get that far up there but you just never know! I'm hoping to get up there before this year is over but if not, hopefully in the spring time again. DFW is one of the best cities I have toured since I started hobbying. I don't even know why the hell I waited so long to get there. Anyway, I guess thats enough for now.

Thank you again DFW!!!!

And one more thing or 2..... To another certain someone (will not reveal handle) I just want to say thank you to you too. As much as we have talked and text over the phone, we finally meet up and that was fucking awesome too! Thank you!!!

And to the one who saw my post too late (will not reveal handle) I hope to meet you when I do come back. By the way thanks for recommending Taco Casa. That was da bomb dot com!

To those who have missed me again and to the ones that have been texting/talking to me on the phone, yall feel free to come catch up with me on my website and you can also catch me in the ECCIE Chat Room. Don't be shy. I won't bite unless you want me too
It was awesome indeed. You are an amazing lady. We could use more ladies like you in DFW. Hurry back.
Glad you enjoyed your tacos, wish I texted you earlier. MAybe I could've enjoyed yours as well...lol
Can't wait till you make it back here.
See ya soon your Majesty.
looked for you lifting your shirt during the game..... glad u had a good time.
da bomb dot com?

Taco Casa?

well, glad you had fun anyway..
Chung, you need to try Taco Casa. Their sweet tea will turn you diabetic. It's a fast food joint.
Jake, eww, I'm wincing at the thought of very sweet tea.. I drink Jasmine tea, plain, no sweetners.. y'all Southerners have a few ways I don't understand..
Granted it has been years since visiting taco casa but as I recall they and chicken express had virtually the same sweet tea or rather brown color sugar water...I'm with Tran, no thanks. Also if mem serves, casa loaded everything with almost a comical amount of cheese. Asking for no cheese threw the staff into a logic loop and the result just looked sad.
Glad you enjoyed your tacos, wish I texted you earlier. MAybe I could've enjoyed yours as well...lol
Can't wait till you make it back here.
See ya soon your Majesty. Originally Posted by Julywizard
Chung, you need to try Taco Casa. Their sweet tea will turn you diabetic. It's a fast food joint. Originally Posted by Jake B
The sweet tea there is delicious! I wanted to take a gallon home but I didn't bring my cooler to keep it in. Other than that I had fun!
looked for you lifting your shirt during the game..... glad u had a good time. Originally Posted by pashunfroot

LOL!! HERE YOU GO!
By the way today is....TITTY TUESDAY!

Attachment 374865