extremely rude and offensive

Hey ladies didnt get the guys name he called me I gave him my rates and he said "wow don't you think you need to loose 20 lbs if your asking 300 and hour" I told him now I get to charge that because of my shape and hung up. FYI my pics are extremely accurate and I have many reviews backing me up. Ain't nothing wrong with a phat ass and a curvy shape. Just thought I should put it out there that he's rude number is 972-8**-5**9 Do not post full Telephone #'s - VS
He may be rude- but does this really qualify as an alert? What harm or danger is he causing the community if he feels that you are not worth your rate?
Not an Alert. Please read the guidelines for what actually constitutes an Alert. A gal posted a similar Alert a month ago and just as stated then, being rude and offensive makes one an asshole, not a threat that is alertworthy.

Also, do not post full telephone numbers. You should have placed this in the infoshare.
Should have said 30lbs if you want $250.
You are considerably thinner in the avatar pic than the big one when you open showcase. ijs
Don't give a guy who's just shopping around a chance to challenge your rates on the phone. I don't discuss my donations over the phone or text, only in PM's and emails. If someone asks my rates I very politely ask them to refer to my Eccie showcase and my P411 profile. They are very plainly stated. And why are they even inquiring about me if they haven't read my showcase and profiles? I put a lot of time and effort into those profiles so potential clients could get to know me a little. They're not generic boring profiles, like "my mesmerizing touch will leave you wanting more and my amazing skills will amaze you, my legs are open 24/7 just for you baby. Call anytime"
And yet I have been getting more money then I ever gotusing the blk n white. In the avatar. N fyi I was bigger in the blk n white then I am now. Only this is differnt is I have DDs now. IG you don't like thick don't tell half the hobbyist they have to pay because they aren't my type and too big I advertise that I'm a think curvy women. I'm sure all the austin folk who saw me at the social last week will contest that I am by no mean large. Thats like getting mad that a spinner is too thin
Personally I think you look pretty damned good, I like a woman with a little meat on her bones. But like a lot of other guys here i like BBBJ and won't pay 300 for CBJ. IJS.
i was at the austin social
she was definitely a center of attention.
she had more than a few of us lookin like meerkats , poppin our heads up to get a better look
But did you pay 300?
Any amount for a cbj is too much. Might as well pay for a gal to wear mittens or surgical gloves while getting a HJ while she wears a welders helmet.
You gotta let stuff like that go. A guy that makes comments like that is dumb enough that he most certainly has difficult challenges in life. Take the ho road.
  • EZ.
  • 12-10-2014, 08:30 AM
I'm trying to understand why someone would contact you, much less try to negotiate if they don't like your body type or what is on the menu. That is just rude.
I never try to negotiate but I have had women, I've seen before, text me a special rate.
Not an alert. BabyGurl is fine (((DAMN!!)))! Too bad about the CBJ.
You are hot girl
I'm just gonna say this... if you've got thin skin, don't put your number on ads.

I'm thick skinned as all hell....but I still don't post my number up often because I just don't have the level of patience to deal with idiots.